Fintech Overview: AI, Blockchain, Cloud, Data, Cybersecurity
What you'll learn
- What is Fintech?
- What are the technologies enabling Fintech?
- What are the ABCD technologies – AI, Blockchain, Cloud and Data Analytics?
- What is blockchain and why is important in Fintech?
- Why is cloud so important to innovate in Fintech?
- The best cybersecurity practices in the industry
- How to migrate to cloud?
- Why is innovation important
- How to be more Agile with Cloud
- To have passion for Fintch and new technologies
In this crash course, we will focus on the technologies that are leveraging Fintech. We will discuss why innovation is important and why is innovation speed important.
We will then talk about AI, Blockchain, Cloud and Data Analytics and why are these technologies important in Fintech. Also, very important, we will talk about Cybersecurity!
After this course, you will be more comfortable dealing with any Fintech related project.
What is Fintech?
Why is important to have innovation?
What are the technologies enabling Fintech?
What are the ABCD technologies – AI, Blockchain, Cloud and Data Analytics?
Why is the cloud so important to innovate in Fintech?
How to be Agile on the Cloud?
The differences between IaaS, PaaS, FaaS (Serverless) and SaaS
The advantages of using Cloud
What are the best cybersecurity practices in the industry?
How to migrate to the cloud?
We will also focus on cloud and we will understand the different types of clouds. Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, provide the necessary infrastructure to quickly experiment and innovate in the Fintech space. How can we use the cloud to innovate? What are the differences between IaaS, PaaS, FaaS and SaaS? What are the advantages of using the cloud?
Once we understand well what the cloud is, we will address the best cybersecurity practices when using the cloud. Cybersecurity is very important for the financial industry and we will talk about the most important security items.
Finally, we will talk about migrating to the cloud and how to do it from the project perspective.
This short course condenses the most important knowledge regarding Fintech and Cloud and how to innovate and be secure on the cloud. If you don’t have much time available, this course is the best bang for your time and for your buck.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course wants to quickly understand more about Fintech
- You may be a business manager, project manager, engineer or any other role where you are involved in Fintech
Are YOU interested in learning about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs, Metaverse, and Fintech?
I'm here to turn you into an EXPERT of all the ABOVE!
• Works as a Senior Crypto Research Manager at a large Crypto Venture Capital Firm
• Best-Selling author of 2 blockchain-themed books
• 7 years of experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• 5 years of experience teaching about Blockchain, Fintech, NFTs, and Metaverse, including in universities and large educational institutions
• Guest speaker of major blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs/ Metaverse events and conferences
• Consultant for numerous Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and blockchain-based projects
• Experienced in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, and Cloud technologies
• Executive Certificate in Applications of Blockchain in Financial Technology by The University of Hong Kong
• Certified Blockchain Developer, Certified Blockchain Architect, Certified Corda Developer, Certified AWS Architect, Certified AWS Developer, Certified SysOps Admin, and Scrum Master
Fascinated by Bitcoin innovation since 2019 (wish it was earlier!) and decided to dive deep into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Firm believer in blockchain, crypto and Web 3 are going to dominate the future; while teaching people about them lightens me up.
With such a fast growing nature of the crypto and blockchain space, I understand it could be overwhelming and time-consuming just to keep up with everything... No worries, that's why I am here to offer you golden nuggets of knowledge ;)
I believe learning doesn't have to be boring, join me and my partner instructor Henrique Centieiro in our fun and engaging courses!