FinTech Foundations and Cryptocurrencies
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Financial Technologies
- AI and Big Data in FinTech
- In-depth knowledge on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Crowd-Funding and Business Financing
- Payments and Retail Transactions
- Trading, and Investments
- FinTech Business Applications
- Case Studies
- There are not any requirements or prerequisites for this course. It is an introduction level course for FinTech.
FinTech Foundations and Cryptocurrencies course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of financial technologies and real-world applications through case studies. This course is a beginner level course and you don't need any background in finance or technology.
This course is intended for learners that have or wants to have a career in the digital financial industries. You’ll learn about concepts such as digital platforms and business ecosystems, be exposed to the emerging Fintech landscape and master a new toolbox for successfully competing on innovation in the digital era of finance.
You'll learn the the essential components of technology-driven financial strategies, from complex technologies to cryptocurrency to investment optimization. You'll also learn how modern investment strategies deploy technology to produce optimal results, explore the disruptive force of changing payment methods, analyze the changing regulatory landscape, and gain an understanding of machine learning advising, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, and blockchain.
Why this course?
Because ICAN Consultancy has trained hundreds of colelagues to start new careers or progress in their careers and we get constant feedback from their experience. Course content is prepared with this practical experience from numerous FinTech implementations and practices.
You will have life time access to the course as well as to all of the new resources we will add to the course. This way you will always keep up do date with the changes in the FinTech arena.
You will be able to ask me questions and I will respond to all of them in detail.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to make informed decisions about deploying financial technologies for yourself or for your business, giving you a competitive advantage in using the latest financial innovations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a career in FinTech.
- Business analysts working in FinTech or want to start a new role in FinTech.
- Finance specialists who wants to know more about the technology.
- Anyone who works in financial technologies and want to get an overall view of the industry.
- Anyone who is interested in latest trends of financial technologies.
- Product Managers or Project Managers who manage FinTech products.
- Entrepreneurs who plan to start a company in financial industry.
- CFOs and CTOs can also benefit from this course.
ICAN Consultancy is a consultancy company on agile product management and behavioral economics in product management, based in London. We consider ICAN Consultancy as a pioneer and evangelist of behavioral science and agile practices.
We have certified consultants on Behavioral Economics from reputable universities and have been implementing our own field experiments in IT domain. Our consultants have given lectures in several universities as guest lecturers (London Metropolitan University, Hacettepe University, Yeditepe University).
With our motto "Grow together", we want to show our will and determination in adding value to our customers as our main goal.