Electronic Music Production: Finish More Music Fast
- You should be able to use a DAW
- You should have some knowledge of electronic music production techniques
Learn how to finish more EDM tracks in less time, quickly and easily by using reference tracks.
This course is NOT about sound design, mixing or mastering.
This course is about how to finish more music fast if you lack
inspiration or find yourself stuck for ideas.
The course will cover some of the basics of arrangement and production:
Also includes a FREE sample pack with all the sounds and sampled used in the course.
This course DOES NOT cover
One of the biggest issues electronic music producers face is finishing more music. If you have problems starting and finishing tracks quickly then this course is definitely for you.
In this course, we'll start from a blank project and end up with a finished arrangement in about 2 hours. I'll take you step by step as we start with a chord progression, choose samples and loops to work with and tweak sound patches to come up with ideas for a new track.
We'll talk about different sources of inspiration for your new track and how to develop ideas.
Then, I'll show you the quickest and easiest way to build your first 8-bar loop and transform it into a finished arrangement in record time.
This course is also great of you already have an idea for a new track but don't know how to build it out and turn it into a complete arrangement with an intro, verse, buildup, breakdown, drop and outro.
- Anyone who produces electronic music and wants to finish more tracks fast
- Anyone who gets stuck in the 8-bar loop
- Electronic music producers looking to finish more music
- Electronic music producers looking to finish an EP or get more tracks released
- Download Your Free Sound and Sample Pack00:09
- Where Do You Begin - Pep Talk06:52
- The One Thing You Need to Finish Tracks in Record Time03:10
- Starting Your Track04:22
- Choosing and Tweaking Your First Sound Patch12:46
- The Bass Sound Patch03:12
- Sample Selection: Choosing Samples That Work05:09
- The 8-Bar Loop03:54
- Setting Up Sidechaining04:46
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 107:44
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 212:09
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 312:57
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 411:21
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 512:15
- Finishing the Arrangement Part 609:55
Electronic music producer and mixing/mastering engineer with a soft spot for melodic chord progressions and musical subtleties. With over 5 years of experience teaching mixing, mastering and production in addition to several signed releases, remixes and ongoing projects, my life revolves around this beautiful genre we call "EDM."
Whether you're just getting into the game or a seasoned pro looking to add to your bag of tricks, I'm 100% certain you'll find what you're looking for in at least one of my courses.