- 57.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make an iOS calculator app, color code converter app, hangman app, flashcard app, & weather app.
- Learn 7 different types of user interface elements.
- Learn 8 fundamental topics about the Swift programming language.
- Learn to code specifically for GameMaker: Studio.
- Make 21 games in GameMaker: Studio.
- Install (free) GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1757 and Xcode 9.
- Xcode is only available on Mac computers or computers with virtual machine MacOS software.
- ZERO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
Make 21 simple games fast and understandably in GameMaker Studio v1.4.1757. Learn to code for Apple in their official programming language Swift 4.
Everything You Need to Know About GameMaker Studio and Swift
- Create games from start to finish
- Get 6 free webinars as a bonus gift
- Watch 262 lectures (57:34 hours on-demand video)
- Absolutely no risk - you get full lifetime access to this course for a single fee.
Have fun and make games
GameMaker is the fastest and friendliest cross-platform game development technology out there. This ultimate 2D development environment makes creating a game more accessible and easier than ever before.
Learn to code
Xcode 9 is Apple's FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and has the tools you need to make apps for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
You'll learn how to code in Xcode with Swift, an innovative and open source programming language developed by Apple to make software everywhere safer, faster, and more fun to create.
Experience hands-on learning
In this course you will build projects alongside us, your instructors. All source code for projects we make is included in this course.
Watch over the shoulder of experts
We've made over 155 courses, and we know how to explain topics clearly at a logical pace.
We don't just teach you theory - we make projects you can put directly into your portfolio.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Xamarin Start to Finish Android & iOS Apps (& Learn to Code)
- Code in Kotlin & Java for Android and Complete 5 iPhone Apps
- Swift 4 and ELM Masterclass | Make iOS 11 apps and web apps!
- Learn UI Mobile App Design & Game Mechanics in Construct 2
- iOS 11 & Swift 4.0 - A Beginner's Guide with Projects
- The Ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course. Learn to Build Apps!
- C# Unity and Swift 4 Masterclass: Make Games and Apps
“An easily understood course, with detailed instruction and good explanation of the concepts involved in making this clone game. A very well done tutorial, especially fro someone like me is just now learning how to write code.”
"I really like the approach the presenter takes – not just the technical details, but also the very human, personal development information and recommendations he provides.”
“The instructor is very good at teaching. He teaches at a great pace and covers anything a beginner would need to understand (every little detail). I am already learning a lot and I just started yesterday."
As a free gift, we've included in this course 6 webinars on the following topics (normally $64)
- Intro to Kotlin: Java’s Replacement for Android App Development
- Intro to Android Studio and Java
- Core Data: Learn to Use Xcode’s Database
- Google Maps and Xcode: Build a Maps-Focused Project
- Parse JSON Data: Build a Weather App
- Intro to SpriteKit Games: Build a Simple Pong Clone
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community
- absolute beginners who love to play apps/games but want to make the jump from consumer to creator
- beginners who enjoy making simple apps/games and want to diversify their portfolio
- intermediates with coding experience who want to add GameMaker: Studio and Xcode to their toolbox
- advanced developers who want a refresher on the fundamentals of the creative process, GameMaker: Studio or Swift