Finger painting with oil paint - Seaside Flowers
- 41 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to use your fingers to paint with oils and transfer the techniques used in the class to trying out pictures on your own.
- You will know how to mix colours with oil paint
- You will know how to blend colours on the canvas itself
- You will know how to bring interest to large areas of plain colour to avoid flat paintings
- You will know how to move thick paint around on your canvas for a smooth finish
- This course is accessible to anyone, even if you've never used oil paint before. I designed a course that would allow complete beginners to enjoy the process and produce a beautiful painting without having to buy too many tools and because we're painting with our fingers, the usual clean-up process associated with oil painting is eliminated as well.
- A complete list of oil colours are provided in the class. Please watch the free preview to see the list.
This is a super lovely class for beginners who have never used oil paints before. Together we'll paint a lovely calm sea and sky, with some clouds and land in the distance. To finish it off, we'll add pretty flowers and tiny white sailboats sailing on the water.
Finger painting is a wonderful experience, and if you've never tried it before, then this is the perfect class for you. I just love being able to feel the texture of the paint and the way it moves across the canvas or paper under my finger tips, and I hope that you'll get as much joy out of the technique as I do.
A detailed supplies list is included in the class, so enrol now and I'll see you inside.
- Anyone interested in experimenting with oil painting
- Anyone familiar with oil painting who want to try the finger-painting technique