Finding Your Inner Happiness: Self Coaching Programme
What you'll learn
- Self Growth, Personal Development, Triggers, Limiting Beliefs, How to Embrace The Unique Person You Are.
Do you feel like you have lost who you are or perhaps you never really knew? This self coaching programme will guide you through 7 modules with short exercises to help you stop looking outwards and learn to love yourself from within.
This course will teach you:
- How to visualize your happiness and where you want to go.
- How to reconnect with your inner child.
- What your Triggers are
- How to figure out who you are and how you learn; helping you to prepare and play to your strengths.
- How to acknowledge your true values in life and how to work out whether you have the right balance in life.
- How to create your goal whilst making sure it is a S.M.A.R.T goal making it more likely to be achieved.
- How to create a road map for your goal to increase the chances of success.
- How to change your mindset
- How to use affirmations and gratitude to help you to be present in the moment and enjoy the journey whilst still pushing forward to achieve your goal.
By the end of the course you should have a deeper knowledge of who you are, what triggers different types of emotions. These should be used to help you work through any negative feelings rather than avoiding the situations. This is a self coaching programme and so the more you put into it the more you will get out of it.
The exercises can also be used time and time again as we evolve and change throughout our lives.
Who this course is for:
My name is Lorna Reynolds I am a Happiness Coach, Children's Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher. Mental Health is at the core of what I do. My mission is to help adults and children understand their Mental Health and adopt skills and techniques to help them live a happy and fulfilling life.