Finding a unique niche to build a successful business
What you'll learn
- Differentiate your brand in a crowded marketplace
- Create customer personas to guide your marketing efforts
- Learn how to research and analyze your competitors
- Write a compelling brand story
- Get a helpful guide to naming your business
- Learn about trademarking your name
- Gain insights on writing a meaningful brand story
- Focus your marketing for the best return on investment
- No experience required
In this course, we will cover analyzing your competitors and defining what makes your brand unique. You will create customer personas and mood boards that will help focus your marketing efforts. I will guide you through the process of naming your business, trademarking your name, and crafting a brand story that resonates with your niche.
I’ve included worksheets and resources to help you through the process. By the end of this course, you will have a strong and well thought-out foundation from which to build your brand and you will be well on your way to creating a thriving business.
Who this course is for:
- For entrepreneurs who have a business idea or have already started a business
Lauren Casgren-Tindall, Principal & Creative Director of Creme de Mint, has been creating powerful, innovative designs for over 15 years for companies such as Avon, Victoria’s Secret, Bliss, and Benihana. She has worked as an international design consultant for clients in Australia, the UK, and the Netherlands. She specializes in branding and packaging design for the specialty foods/beverage and health/beauty industries. Lauren has received awards for her designs from HOW International Design Awards, Print Magazine, Graphic Design USA Magazine, and Core 77, as well as 2 ADDYs from the American Advertising Federation.
Lauren is a leader in Miami’s entrepreneur scene. Her interest in starting her own product line inspired her to found the groups Entrepreneurs Starting a Product Line and Internations Miami Business Leaders. She launched the Entrepreneur Minds Academy Speaker Series to provide seminars, collaboration, and resources to budding as well as seasoned entrepreneurs.
She enjoys sharing her wealth of knowledge and her passion of launching great brands with the Udemy community.