Find Your Creative Freedom
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have developed a small, regular, creative habit, which they can build on using the tools in the course.
- Continue to build their creative habit, developing their creative confidence and boosting well being as they do so.
- An urge to create! And the willingness to make it happen.
- 28 Days to follow the course, and try the pompts and challenges.
- Have access to materials for writing, drawing, taking photos, colouring in. Also a sense of humour and a willingness to have a go.
Want to be more CREATIVE?
Don't know how or where to start?
Join in Find Your Creative Freedom to get started!
Easy prompts and tips to loosen
your creative muscles and
let your inner creative have some fun!
Who is this for?
- writers, doodlers, artists, photographer, pianists, players, knitters, potters, anyone who wants to CREATE
- maybe you used to do these things but something made you stop
- time, family, commitments, it seemed 'silly' to want to do those things?
- but now, you feel too - old, rusty, silly, wonder what will people say, and what if you can't do it anymore?
- So, your piano stands untuned, your sketchbook unfilled, your notebooks abandoned, your dreams dormant
- but every now and then, a little part of you whispers, 'why not', and you have a go
- and that makes you feel....excited, better, happier, more you.
- you want to meet others who feel the same
- you want to stop being a 'cramped creative'
- and be truly YOU!
With just a few minutes a day you can start to build your creative habit.
4 weeks of fun, small, easy to do prompts to spark your inner creative into life.
5-20 minutes a day.
At the end of the 4 weeks I want you to have a regular creative habit that you can build on
Learn tips on how to silence that inner critic and listen to your inner creative
It's time to grind that Gremlin, grab the permission slip, and (re)discover your creative self!
This course is aimed at helping you START!
Start small, start silly....START!
Once you do, you will find yourself looking for that time, craving your creativity, changing your priorities, sharing your passion.
I'm Jennifer and I literally wrote the book on 'Freeing Your Creativity'.
In my old life as an IT Analyst, when I was a 'cramped creative', I dreamed of writing a book. Now, I have and people have found it has inspired them to create more.
Which is FANTASTIC!
What people have said about the book -
"the perfect complement to Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, but it's a perfect standalone 'How To' book for anyone who wishes they were more creative, or is sure that they are but don't know how to express it."
"I've just finished reading this and can't believe how much I resonated with it. I hadn't quite realised that nurturing your creativity is so important for our well-being."
This course is the book in practical form. Where we take the idea that more creative practise in our lives is a path to improved wellbeing and happiness, and act on it. There were practical examples in the book but it's easy to read about something, and much harder to actually do it. I deliberately refer to it as a 'practise', because just as with anything it takes time and repetition to form a habit and to fully allow creativity into our lives. So just as yoga or meditation is seen as a 'practise', as an ongoing learning experience, so is creativity. And just as with those things, you don't need a certain age bracket, or skill or expensive equipment, what you need is to start small, and build up your habit. And habits take 21+ days to build. So 4 weeks ought to give you a good start!
This course is for you if -
You keep dreaming of doing your creative thing
You know, the one that pops into your mind every so often, the thing you used to do.
The thing you assumed you would always do.
The things that makes you feel truly 'you'.
This has been going on for Months, Years, possibly Decades!
Come join me in Find Your Creative Freedom and STOP Dreaming, Start CREATING!
- Anyone who has either had a creative outlet in the past, or has a desire to write, draw, craft....basically create! Somehow you have lost your way, life, time, commitments got in the way. This course is aimed at helping you (re)discover that inner creative part of yourself.
Let's get started on really finding where your time goes. It might throw up some surprises!
Who or what tells you that you can't or shouldn't create? Let's deal with those inner critics!
Once we start to develop a habit, how do we keep it going? That is what this section is about.