- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is remote work
- The pros and cons of remote work
- Why companies hire remote workers
- How to search for a remote job online
- Finding remote jobs with google alerts
- How to work remotely and travel
- Adjusting to remote work during a crisis
- Common remote jobs and opportunities
- Optimizing your resume for remote jobs
- Where to find remote jobs
- No previous job experience or equipment is needed
- A willingness to learn is essential!
We are living something that we were not prepared to.
The Coronavirus outbreak is having a massive impact in our lives and in the society we live in.
From one day to another we had to adapt the way we work and how we interact with others in order to stay safe and keep the ones we love safe.
We bring you a actionable guide so you can learn what is Remote Work and how you can adapt to it.
Throughout this course, you will learn all the secrets you need to understand how remote work can be the answer to the current situation and tips to start your job search and land a successful and fulfilling remote job that you love.
We will help you in the process to plan your remote success by
Explaining what remote work is
Why companies are turning to remote work
How to think about new opportunties in a time of crisis
Ideas fo common remote jobs
How to create a resume for remote jobs
Find and apply to the most suitable remote jobs
Tips to successfully land a remote job
Several Bonus and Secrets Tips
This course will introduce you to remote work and share information and knowledge you need to start your job search for a well-paid and fulfilling job in an established remote company.
By the end of the course you will have a good foundation to start lookong for remote job positions and be on your way to achieve your goals.
We want you to know that you can work remotely and have a healthy and balanced life with some simple changes, and those small adjustments will have a huge impact in your professional and personal life.
Let's get started
- People with work experience interested in working remote
- People who want to adapt to the digital era
- Those already working from home, or aspiring to
- Someone who wants to run a Home Business as an entrepreneur, self employed or freelancer
- A person who works either full time or part time at their main office looking to go remote
- Anyone who would love to be able to travel or work abroad via remote work
- Anyone with the will to work remotely
- People who would enjoy more freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make their own schedule and work environment choices