Interpreting Financial Statements
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the different types of financial statements
- Understand Wall Street methods for analyzing financial statements
- Apply ratio analysis to financial statements
- Gage the economic health of a company based on its financial statements
- Microsoft Excel
LIMITED TIME ONLY! $199 value for just $57!
OFFER EXPIRES SOON!
For a very short amount of time, I am offering this course for only $57!
This course teaches the Wall Street methods for interpreting financial statements. The course shows step-by-step instructions to gather financial information, input it in to Microsoft Excel, perform a standard financial analysis and understand the results.
The course includes video and screen shots of every technique, tool and step. There is also a downloadable Excel file for the students to use in tandem with the instruction.
Students should take this course to:
- Learn how Wall Street analysts evaluate companies
- Take control of their financial well-being
- Improve their understanding of investing in the stock market
- Begin advanced training in investments and Wall Street finance
The course is structured around the three types of financial statements: income statements, balance sheets and statements of cash flow. There are lectures that describe and walk through each type of financial statement and lectures that show exactly how to perform a financial analysis.
- New investors
- Business and finance students
- Investors in need of a refresher course
- Students of the market