The Complete Investment Banking Interview Course
What you'll learn
- Crack investment banking technical rounds
- Create DCF Valuation models
- Crack excel screening rounds for finance interviews
- Learn to tackle HR Questions in finance interviews
- Practice real world interview cases
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Become a proficient user able to work with Excel functions, pivot tables, visualizations, and advanced features
- No background required for this course
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Excel 2016, or Microsoft Excel 2020
***Updated in August 2022***
Are you looking to prepare for investment banking interviews?
Are you an MBA preparing for your first job interview?
Are you a graduate looking to prepare for internships?
Do you have less time to prepare for the interview?
If your answer to any of the above questions is "Yes", then this is just the course for you!
Your instructor in this course is an Ex fund manager, Equity research analyst and CFA charter holder
Extensive experience with fund management in alternative investments
Lead Trainer at – Mentor Me Careers
Vast 11 Years of Experience in Fund Management, Product Management & Entrepreneurship.
Trained 3000 students in premier institutions
Renowned Visiting Faculty in top tier 1 MBA colleges
Ex-Partner- Ennovate Research Investment and Capital, Hedge Fund
Comprehensive Investment Banking Interview Guide
Become comfortable with excel to solve real-world problems
Learn how to tackle valuation models in interview cases
Learn how to create research templates
Learn how to answer ratio analysis questions
Learn how to create financial statements from scratch
Learn how to forecast revenues
Well-designed focussed content on interview preparation
Extensive question bank for practice
Regular course updates
Forum doubt-solving answers quickly
Real interview cases
About the Course:
Learn to build financial models with 5 Modules comprising excel, financial statement analysis(income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements), Quantitative Methods, Equity Valuation, Project finance, and Capital budgeting in Live classes or self-paced based on your preference.
An unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee
No experience required
Unlimited lifetime access
Free support for doubt solving
Learn with investment bankers with 10 years exp.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates applying for investment banking, financial planning & analysis , Equity research, Credit research Jobs
- MBA Graduates, CFA level 1 students, Chartered accountants, ACCA candidates
My experience is similar to a wild voyage exploration with domains ranging from sales to algorithm trading and then product management. Mostly these wild adventure is a result of keeping an open mind to learning and accepting uncertainty.
However, every experience and these willful risks taken have been proven priceless.
Hoping to share some of that with you guys.