Financially Smart: Invest Tax Efficiently
- An open mind and curiosity
Many people spend a lot of time picking stocks and completely overlook which accounts they can use for these investments. Choosing the right type of account can have the major impact on how much you can ultimately save in the long term.
This course will help you recognize the traps that your brain can lead you into and will equip you with practical knowledge about saving for retirement, health and education in a tax-efficient way.
- Young professionals interested in building financial freedom
- Parents who want to give their kids the chance to get the best education possible
- Anyone interested in building wealth and becoming a smarter investor
- Compound Interest and the Rule of 7205:22
- Rule of 723 questions
- The games our brains play and retirement savings07:14
- When it can be too early to start investing07:32
- How to balance paying off debt, saving for emergencies and starting investing03:43
- Retirement benefits today05:41
- 401K, IRA and Roth IRA06:40
- Backdoor Roth conversion07:02
- Choose the right retirement accounts5 questions
- Health Spending and Saving accounts08:20
- FSAs or HSAs4 questions
- Triple plus tax advantages of Health Savings Accounts05:53
- Tax advantaged educational accounts07:35
- Tips to chose how to save for education07:59
I am a co-founder of MyMoneyMust and we are on a mission to make financial planning more accessible for people who need it the most. I started my career as a management consultant and was working with the financial institutions across United States until I joined one of them to help individuals and companies navigate the financial markets and various retirement, health and educational benefits.
I co-founded MyMoneyMust to help people make their best money decisions when life happens.
At MyMoneyMust, we believe that:
Financial life has gotten way complicated to fully outsource it to robo-advisors
Personal financial planners are largely out of reach for people who need them most
The future of the industry is transparent, affordable and human
Objective information and cutting through the noise are key to building financial freedom.