Money Smart Teens: Teach Your Teens Vital Money Skills
What you'll learn
- Implement age-appropriate money skills.
- Determine how to help their children to create a budget.
- Make saving money fun.
- Understand how to select the best way to fund a college saving plan.
- Share simple strategies for their children to earn money.
- Understand how to build a strong desire in their children to want to learn more about personal finance strategies and money skills.
- Create a strong financial foundation for their children.
- Teach their children savvy online shopping skills.
- Teach their children how to stay safe while online.
- Share simple strategies for their teenager to earn money.
- Have a desire to teach your children about personal finance skills.
- Do your due diligence before investing.
This complete step-by-step course gives you what you need to know to help your kids fully understand the concepts of money. Unfortunately, most kids simply aren't taught how to deal with money or anything about personal finance. As they grow older, they graduate from high school and enter the world without even a basic understanding of personal finance.
According to a recent study conducted by ING Direct, 87% of teens admit they don't know much about personal finance. Today, most teenagers want to learn about personal money skills, but no one around them talks about it or teaches them. Parents think the school is teaching about personal finance skills and the schools are thinking the parents are talking to their children about money skills. Unfortunately, the kids are caught in the middle without getting the solid training they need to succeed in life until now!
No matter their age, this course gives you real life examples and age-appropriate “how to's" that will give your kids a solid foundation in personal finance and core money concepts.
Brief list of what will be covered…
* The 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Teaching Kids About Money
* The 7 Things to Do When Teaching Kids About Money
* Creating SMART Financial Goals
* How to Save Money
* Secrets to Comparison Shopping
* How to Create a Personal Budget
* How to Set Realistic Financial and Personal Goals
* How Different Investments Work
* Teach Your Kids How to Escape the Lure of Credit Cards
* How to Completely Eliminate Credit Card Debt
* Painless Ways to Save for College
* Avoid Identity Theft
* 7 Reasons Your Teen Should Maybe Get a Job
* Saving $5 Per Day Can Make You Wealthy
* Credit Reports 101
* 5 Powerful Money Habits of the Wealthy
* 10 Ways Your Kids Can Build Their Savings Account
* And Much More...
In addition, you'll also receive resources you can print off and use along the way.
All of this information is broken down into bite-size pieces so you can learn at your own pace.
The program creator, Andy LaPointe has 15 years experience as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), Series 7 Stockbroker and Mutual Fund Wholesaler. He has taught the information in this extensive course to investment advisors, parents, teens and families. He has spoke to audiences on the subject of personal finance and investment strategies ranging from 5 to 1,500 participants.
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want to give their children a solid foundation in personal finance skills.
- Parents who are saving for their children's college education.
- Parents who that to create a strong desire in their children to learn about money skills.
- Those who want to help their children to avoid getting into debt.
Andy is equity investor and advisor to a digital asset, fintech firm that received $29,000,000 USD in Series A venture capital funding. If you want to learn from someone who has "walked the walk", you can afford to miss this...
Through my lectures, courses, books and videos, I have helped people around the world understand investment strategies, crypto, blockchain and the metaverse.
So why listen to what I have to say...
That's a fair question. Prior to being an equity investor and advisor to a digital asset firm, I spent 15 years as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), mutual fund wholesaler and Series 7 stockbroker for high net worth individuals and small business owners.
During my corporate days, I was responsible for training Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) on multi-generational wealth building and wealth preservation strategies in seven Midwestern states.
I worked with and had discussions with some of the best money managers in the world including: Street State, Blackrock, J.P Morgan, Pimco and many others.
My experience in crypto, blockchain and the metaverse...
A few years back, a friend told me about bitcoin and I never looked back. Since learning about crypto and blockchain technology those many years ago, I have focused my time on lecturing, teaching and creating courses about bitcoin, blockchain and the metaverse.
In addition, I have written 24 books on the subjects of personal finance, entrepreneurship, cryptocurrencies and wealth management.
I have been interviewed for some of America's largest publications on the subjects of cryptocurrency, small business start up, factoring, acquisitions and exit strategies.
List of a few of the publications I have be interviewed in include: Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, American Express, Kiplinger, Nasdaq, Briefings, Entrepreneur and many others.
I have spoken to groups ranging in size from 5 to 500 participants on the subjects of asset allocation, fintech and blockchain related subjects.
My speaking experience includes breakout sessions and keynote presentations. I was the keynote speaker at the Midwest Treasury Management Association on the subject of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
All of the courses I have written and created are from his own personal success...nothing is left on the table...
"Live your dreams and believe in yourself. That is the only way to the top"