Intro to Financial Statements | Breezy CPA
What you'll learn
- Best Selling Accounting Course on (Learn Accounting the Easy Way)!
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand an balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Analyze financial statements using profitability ratios: Gross Margin (Cost of Goods Sold / Revenue), Operating Margin (EBITDA/ Revenue), Net Profit Margin (Net Income / Revenue), Return on Assets (Net Income / Assets) and Return on Equity (Net Income / Equity).
- Analyze financial statements using debt and inventory formulas: Debt to Assets (Total Liabilities/ Total Assets), Debt to Equity (Total Liabilities/ Total Equity), Interest Coverage Ratio (EBITDA / Interest) and Inventory Days on Hand (Inventory / Cost of Good Sold) * 365.
- You don’t need to have any accounting or financial experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch.
Hi I'm Philip! I'm a professional CPA instructor and creator of Breezy CPA Review.
Join me in helping you better understand Auditing and if you're studying a CPA, this course can help you pass.
This course is meant for everyone no matter what your accounting level, so no excuses...come take a look!
No matter your career path, everyone should understand the basics of accounting. Start here with a straightforward walk-through of the Auditing Process.
All are welcome to this introduction to the world of accounting — Philip explains each spreadsheet in plain language, ensuring you walk away with the ability to understand essential financial information. After taking this class, you'll have a better understanding of the Auditing process no matter what your skill level is.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in how financial statements work (no prior financial statement experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how accounting works (no prior accounting experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in perusing a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
Hello Class! My name is Philip & I am part of the incredible team of talented professionals at Breezy CPA Review that work incredibly hard to bring you the best CPA Review course on the market. As lead instructor at Breezy CPA Review I create and deliver professional education training programs to students around the world.
I have been a licensed CPA for over 15 years and during that time I have served in senior management positions for public accounting firms, as well as for-profit and non-profit organizations. Over my career I have worked in many areas of accounting including but not limited to Individual Taxation, Estate & Corporate Taxation, Auditing, Budgeting and Financial Management. My areas of specialization include IPOs, Acquisitions & SOX implementation.
I try and convey information to my students in a relaxed easy to follow style using Breezy CPA’s Visual e-Learning Methodology to translate potentially difficult & technical exam topics into “Plain English”. Over the years I have used this unique teaching style to teach not only CPA candidates but diverse audiences around the world that have included financial managers, company boards and committees, commercial leaders, as well as peers.
I would be proud to be your instructor on your journey to becoming a licensed certified public accountant. I do not take this responsibility lightly as I know how much passing this exam means to you. My passion has always been helping students & my happiness comes from sharing in your success & the success of thousands of my students over the years.