Financial Audit - Procedures Summary
- The course does not require any particular advanced knowledge even if a basic knowledge of accounting and audit could improve the learning experience
- Each course can be taken individually.
- The course provide a high level view of the audit process. Learning also from the others 10 HAW - How Audit Work courses available in Udemy, provide a complete understanding of the Financial Statement Audit process.
The Financial Statements Audit - Summary course provide an overview of the audit procedures to perform a Financial Audit, from Interim Phase, to Confirmation Letters, to Audit Testing, to Close the Audit and report the findings.
The course is taught by the founder of HAW - How Audit Work that is an organization that provide audit related service, including teaching. The founder, Mk, is an auditor with soon 10 years audit experience in different countries (as US, UK, Netherlands and Italy) always working in Big4 audit firms.
--> Contact us to get dedicated promotions:
* SILVER -> PDF Slides of all 90+ Lessons for Euro 49,99
* SILVER -> Video Course for Euro 9,99 each course
* GOLD -> 5x Video Courses for Euro 49,95
* PLATINUM -> All 9x Video Courses for Euro 69,99
* DIAMOND -> All 9x Video Courses + All 90+ PDF Slides of All Lessons for Euro 99,99
List of HAW - How Audit Work courses available:
1 - Audit Planning
2 - Accounting Procedures & Internal Controls
3 - Confirmation Letter
4 - Audit test - Non-curent Assets
5 - Audit Test - Current Assets
6 - Audit Test - Equity & Liabilities
7 - Audit test - Income Statement
8 - Audit Test - All Others
9 - Audit Operative Overview
10 - Audit High Level Overview
11 - AUDIT SUMMARY
12 - Audit Insight - Become & Evolve to be a Good Auditor - FREE
13 - Audit Insight - Career & Lifestyle of an Auditor - FREE
14 - Audit Insight - Audit Perception & Career After-audit - FREE
Don't fall behind the best version of yourself and improve now your Audit skills !
"Just focus, learn & do it!"
- Mk -
Who this course is for:
- Student that want to understand what is the audit of financial statements and learn how to audit
- Beginner and experienced auditor that need operative knowledge to perform an audit planning
- Anyone that is interested to know what is an audit of the financial statements and what auditors do
- 03:02Audit Summary - Overview * n. 7.1
- 14:37Audit Summary - Planning the Audit * n. 7.2
- 09:11Audit Summary - Accounting Procedures by Account * n. 7.3
- 09:21Audit Summary - Confirmation Letters by Test * n. 7.4
- 09:08Audit Summary - Assets Tests by Assertions * n. 7.5
- 07:58Audit Summary - Liabilities Tests by Assertions * n. 7.6
- 08:55Audit Summary - Income Statement Tests by Assertions * n. 7.7
- 13:46Audit Summary - Finish the Audit * n. 7.8
I am Mk and after almost 10 years of experience in multiple Big4 audit firms I decided to share my knowledge together with some colleagues of mine.
I worked in different Big4 audit firm performing financial audit of international companies in the manufacturing and finance sectors in different countries as US, UK, Netherland and Italy.
The content created has an operative approach to let people learn on the spot how to audit (for auditor) and how an audit is performed (for everyone else).
The courses are taught in english by the founder of HAW - How Audit Work that is an organization that provide audit related services, including teaching.
List of HAW - How Audit Work courses:
- Audit Planning
- Accounting Procedures & Internal Controls
- Confirmation Letter
- Audit Procedures - Non-curent Assets
- Audit Procedures - Current Assets
- Audit Procedures - Equity & Liabilities
- Audit Procedures - Income Statement
- Audit Procedures - All Others Audit Procedures
- Audit Summary
- Audit Insight - Become & Evolve to be a Top Auditor - FREE
- Audit Insight - Career & Lifestyle of Auditor - FREE
- Audit Insight - Audit Perception & Career After-audit - FREE
* Contact us directly (e-mail or LinkedIn) for promotions *
HAW - How Audit Work offers different services:
- PDF Slides --- order by e-mail
- Online Video Tutorial --- Udemy platforms
- Video Preview & Audit Insight --- Youtube
- Private Classes Online & On-site --- book by e-mail
+ Audit Advisory --- info by e-mail
+ Outsourcing Audit Activities --- info by e-mail
Thank yourself for the time dedicated to improve your skills and enjoy the learning process !
"Just learn, focus & do it!"
- Mk -