Social Media for Financial Services
What you'll learn
- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for Financial Services Providers
- SEC & FINRA social media rules and regs
- Business case for financial services providers to use social media
- Demonstrating professional social media etiquette and engaging with third-parties
- Rules concerning online advertising vs. online public appearances
- No prior knowledge of social media for financial services is required.
Using Social Media in Financial Services
Social Media for Financial Services Providers guides financial advisers, investment advisers, registered principals and anyone else associated with a broker-dealer or an investment advisory firm through the process of using social media for business communications.
In recent years, regulatory organizations like FINRA and the SEC have issued guidance on how firms and individuals can remain in compliance with all the applicable regulations, while still benefitting from the power of social media.
This course covers what financial service professionals need to know to use social media without running into problems with regulators or their firms.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone associated with a broker-dealer or an investment advisory firm that uses social media for business.
I help clients convert mindshare into market share through owned, shared, earned and paid media.
• Freelance journalism
• White papers
• Guest editorials
• Primary research
• Commerce content
• Media relations
• Affiliate marketing
• Native advertising
• Local advertising
• Data visualization
• Content optimization
• Article briefs
• Editorial calendars
• Content operations
• Product landing pages
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.