Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification: Level I
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 111 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Lucrative career options in Risk Management, Trading, Structuring, Modeling, etc. FRM holders have positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management,
- Strong value addition to your skills, credentials and resume
- Complete coverage of risk management concepts.
- Globally recognized professional certification for banking and finance professionals by Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA)
- Join an active community of over 24,000 FRM charterholder in 90 countries across the globe.
- There are no educational or professional prerequisites to sit for either part of the FRM Exam.
- To become a Certified FRM, candidates must meet a two year professional work experience requirement.
Join EduPristine’s exclusive online training to leverage your FRM Exam Preparation in the most synchronized way. You will get Expert Guidance from professional training providers.
Unique Offerings of EduPristine's FRM Exam Online Training:
- 50+ hrs of online recordings of the lectures
- 15 hrs of summarized recordings for easy revision
- 800+ topic-wise quiz questions
- Mock tests & doubt solving on forums
- Complimentary Access to Webinars on Risk Management Topics
This online training aims to boost the FRM preparation of a candidate and equip him with necessary skills to qualify for the FRM Exam.
EduPristine holds a profound history in training Risk Professionals across the globe. It has been an International Authorized Training provider for FRM trainings since past 4 years and has helped 250+ FRM aspirants clear the Exam. It is registered with GARP as an Approved Provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- This program is suitable for Bankers, IT professionals, Analytics and Finance professionals with an interest in risk management
- It is also beneficial for Btech, MBA, Finance graduates who are interested in financial risk management career.
Expected Return and Standard Deviation of Portfolio