In today's world, knowing what to do with your money is more important than ever. This course provides the tools, techniques, and understanding you need to define and achieve your financial goals. It offers you a wealth of information to help you explore the keys to financial success including savings, investments, planning a budget, cash flow management, insurance, retirement planning, estate planning, financial management & risk management.
The course builds on these foundational concepts, exploring their interconnectivity and professional opportunities, to offer a deeper understanding of financial planning and management. After taking this course, students will be able to apply the insights and skills gained from this course to have an long-term positive impact for their future.
What you'll learn in this course:
· Understand the concept of financial planning
· Learn the financial planning process
· Learn the steps of the financial planning process
· Understand the importance of financial planning
· Learn long term financial planning
· Learn development and implementation of a financial plan
· Learn the concept of financial management
· Understand the importance of financial management
· Understand the inter-relation among financial decisions
· Learn the objectives of financial management