Develop a Financial Model for your start up !
What you'll learn
- Prepare a complete financial model or financial report for your start up from scratch.
- Calculate Project cost including Fixed Assets, Working Capital, P&P Expenses and Means of Finance.
- Understand the concept Depreciation and written down value and calculate both.
- Prepare a schedule of Term Loan, using financial functions like PMT and PPMT. What is rate, NPER, PV, FV and Type?
- Prepare a Profit and Loss Account Statement. Understand and calculate PBDIT,PBIT,PBT and PAT.
- Understand What is a Balance sheet? Understand Assets and Liabilities? How to tally balance sheet for your project.
- How to prepare Cash flow.
- Editable Excel Template of Complete financial report.
- Access to Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn and an open mind.
- Desire to understand required financial concepts based on actual business process.
*** Unlimited Access. Learn while doing. Personalized query resolution.Further an unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee ***
Do you want to develop a financial model for your upcoming small business and start-up?
Do you want to see projections of your business in the next five years, including Profit and loss account statement, cash flow, and Balance sheet?
And, You don't have a financial background?
If the answer is Yes, then you have come to the right place.
You will be able to develop a financial model with all the above, for your upcoming venture, right from absolutely scratch.
Course Design :
I have tried my best to explain essential financial and Accounting terms in the context of the actual business process. I have kept the entire flow, as simple and logical as possible. The design is such that any person without a finance background, will be able to build a project report on his own. Along the journey, you will learn why to use and how to use each parameter.
You will learn the following things -
Which assets and preliminary expenses do you need?
How much working capital do you need?
How to generate Means of finance and their effect on profitability.
Calculate depreciation of your assets.
Calculate monthly installment , interest, and principal.
Calculate total profit including the Profit and loss statement.
Prepare your own Balance sheet.
Prepare cash flow report for 5 years.
Ideal Student for this course: -
Any person who wants to prepare a complete project report for his upcoming small business or start-up.
If you want to understand essentials and have a non-finance background.
If you want to understand basic concepts and standard business practices.
Basic Requirement: -
There are no specific requirements as such, just a willingness to learn and an open mind. Incidentally, as the financial model is prepared in Microsoft Excel, basic knowledge of Excel will help.
Post-purchase support: - Complete support and assistance are available for you.
Money-Back Guarantee: - On top of it, UDEMY gives a money-back guarantee for 30 days if you are not satisfied.
See you inside the course and add this amazing tool to your knowledge portfolio.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn Essentials of financial model
- Any one who wants to prepare a project report for his start up
I am an education and Technology enthusiast .I particularly enjoy collaborating with people from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve a challenge.
I am a Yoga Wellness Instructor , QCI Level-2 , Ayush Mantralay, Govt. Of India.
I believe in Applied Learning Approach while designing a course,which integrates classroom learning with real world situation.
I am a Civil Engineer with MBA in Marketing and currently working in a top real estate firm with Specialization in Project Management.
My moderate portfolio includes an experience of 20 years in Project Management and operations, with a credit of successfully handling diverse Projects such as SEZ ,IT, Commercial,Residential and Hotel.