Financial Modeling and Forecasting Analysis Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Come to understand the basics of financial modeling and forecasting
- Know the purpose of financial forecasting
- Build your first financial forecasting model
- Learn how to build a sound financial model
- Know the role of forecasting in strategic planning
- Go through the three financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement)
- Learn how to define your forecasting objectives
- Identify key variables and drivers
- Analyze financial forecasts using ratio analysis
- Learn about future trends in forecasting
- Excel installed in a PC or Mac
- A good understanding of Excel and Excel formulas
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles is beneficial
***Exercise and demo files included***
Forecasting the financial performance of a business is crucial for its success. Both established companies and entrepreneurs use financial forecasting to determine how to allocate their resources to address expected expenditures in the coming years. It is essential to use tools that can generate a clear and reliable forecast for the business.
Financial modeling and forecasting can improve your business decision-making, and the best way to create a financial model is using a widely familiar application such as Microsoft Excel.
This course will discuss a fictional company, for which we will build our financial model and forecast. Coming into the course, you will need to have a basic understanding of Excel. General familiarity with accounting principles will also be beneficial.
You’ll enjoy 5 hours of video tutorials divided into 38 bite-sized video lessons. The course includes instructor files and exercise files so you can practice what you've learned and gain confidence as you go.
In this course, you will:
Come to understand the basics of financial modeling and forecasting using Excel
Know the purpose of financial forecasting
Build your first financial forecasting model in Excel
Learn how to build a sound financial model
Know the role of forecasting in strategic planning
Go through the three financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement)
Learn how to define your forecasting objectives
Identify key variables and drivers
Analyze financial forecasts using ratio analysis
Learn about future trends in forecasting.
This course includes:
5+ hours of video tutorials
38 individual video lectures
Course and exercise files to follow along
Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who wants to have a data-driven business decision-making
- Individuals working in the finance industry who want to learn how financial forecasting works
- Those who aspire to become company/business analysts and financial analysts
- Investors and lenders
- Business and financial consultants
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 600,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.