Financial Market Expert
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Equip the learners with necessary theoretical and practical know-how and provide an academic base so that they can apply the same in researching equity markets for wealth creation
- Introduce to the participants the process of how to find and analyze stocks, determine the risk of investment or trade, proper entry and exit time of the stock, understand why markets move the way they do and choose the right trading style for their personal goals
- Also, enable the students to learn what the main financial markets and their characteristics are as well as how they are linked to the economy.
- No Prerequisites
Financial Market Expert is a unique course that acts as the guiding stone for your path towards understanding various facets of the financial market. This is one of the best financial market courses and a powerful knowledge bank on various methods and techniques which will help you understand the functioning of capital markets in detail. Financial jargons like Equities, Fundamental & Technical Analysis, Options Trading, Mutual Funds etc are covered in this course. Before anyone decides to invest or trade into any asset class, some degree of basic knowledge about that instrument & that market is necessary – this course on financial markets will assist them to take the right decisions & not lose money by blindly investing based on advice provided by the so-called market pundits.
Students enrolling for this course will be able to gauge their understanding by appearing for tests designed after each session to check and ensure the level of understanding. After going through the course you will be able to interrogate whether markets can function efficiently, and what factors might mitigate against this.
- Freshers wanting to build a career in the financial markets
- Students in the final year of their college
- New Investors
- Retail Traders
- Financial Service Professionals