Financial Management and Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP)
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic Financial accounting concepts & entries
- Basics of Financial Statements - Trial balance, Balance Sheet, Income statements, Cash flow statements.
- Key Capital budgeting techniques - NPV, IRR, Break Even analysis & Accounting Rate of return
- Overview about ERP - Automated approach Financial Planning and Management
- Cloud and On Premises ERP
- Basic Business flows in ERP - Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
- Interest to learn Financial Statement and ERP
Majority computer based business applications revolves around Finance. Anyone with technical background like engineers, non- financial background folks, tech-prenuers or management students look at the ways to quickly learn on accounting concepts like
Business entity - Proprietor, Partnership, Limited companies with financing option
Double entry system accounting - Debit, Credit with account rules.
Balance sheet entries - Assets, Liabilities.
Generally, one need to opt for structured course like MBA, which involve time, effort and huge cost as well.
This course is designed is such a way that one learns basics in financial concepts and management.
While one need to have good understanding on the above to start a career in business application consulting like ERP. So additionally apart from covering the above topics this course also covers.
Accounting entries automation linking with Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
ERP overview and evolution .
Different type of ERP application - On- premise and Cloud.
What is cloud or On- premise application.
Business flows in ERP - Procure to Pay and Order to cash.
So in if you are technical person (non finance background) want to learn basics of Finance along with introduction to Enterprise resource planning (ERP), then this course would be the ideal choice.
- Non Financial folks - who wish to learn about basic & key financial concepts, statements and basics of ERP