Financial Budgeting & Forecasting Masterclass
What you'll learn
- This course is designed to train the participants on budgeting and forecasting and make them familiar with the process.
- It will be useful for them in their career as budgeting plays a key role in all organizations as that gives the road map and performance target to the company
- You will be able to understand the budgeting process and the various concepts in that
- Costing concepts – Master budget; Costing concepts; Direct and Indirect cost concepts.
- Basic Finance knowledge – This course contains advanced concepts and techniques about budgeting and forecasting, so basic finance knowledge is required to understand and get hold of this training.
- Passion to learn – You should have the interest to learn to budget and it could be more useful for students and finance professionals who are planning to pursue their career in finance budgeting, financial planning, and analysis, financial reporting, etc.
A budget is a financial plan for a specific period, usually prepared for a financial year. It covers all financial aspects for the future period right from revenue, costs, expenses, profits, assets, liabilities, and cash flows. The budget is more of an estimate and the target set by the management for future performance. The budget is the expected performance and the same will be tracked against the actual performance and the gaps will be monitored by the management. There are two types of budgeting – Operational budgeting and Capital budgeting.
You will be learning the following topics in this Online Financial Budgeting Course.
Budgeting and Forecasting: Beginner Level: This part covers the budgeting and forecasting techniques from basics. You will be able to understand the budgeting process and the various concepts in that. This session will help you to develop the budget in line with the organization’s goals.
Introduction to budgeting and forecasting.
Costing concepts – Master budget; Costing concepts; Direct and Indirect cost concepts.
Cost behavior – Overhead allocation; Cost behavior; Fixed and variable cost concepts.
Contribution – Cost volume profit model with examples.
Statement – Forecasting techniques and budgeting techniques; Preparation of Financials; Balance sheet; Income statement; Cash flow statement.
Monitoring – Budget monitoring and control.
Run rate – Run rate and MYF; Dynamic market; Behavioral and Ethical aspects.
Who this course is for:
- The budgeting training course is useful for both students and professionals who have the interest to learn and pursue their careers in that line.
- Professionals – Finance Professionals who are in lines of b udgeting and analysis and others who are accountants, treasurers, corporate development professionals, reporting analysts, etc. can also take up this course.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.