Financial analytics in practice
What you'll learn
- 1. You will gain practical skills that allow you to effectively manage your business and develop it, regardless of the scale and scope of activity, on the basis of a well-built system of financial indicators
- 2. You will learn all the key indicators of financial analytics applied in practice in business management
- 3. You will learn to combine all indicators into a single mechanism
- 4. You will learn to make the best business decisions based on financial performance
- 5. You will learn all the key relationships between the studied metrics
- 6. You will learn to competently analyze the activities of any business in relation to its investment attractiveness
- 7. You will get one more step closer to the goal of becoming a master in finance
- 1. An irrepressible desire to build a fast and successful career from Financial Analyst to CFO
- 2. Desire to get real practical skills in business management based on financial analytics indicators
If you wish:
1. From a practical point of view, to learn how to effectively manage a business using financial analytics indicators, and not just to calculate a huge number of them
2. To acquire the real skills of a top-notch financial analyst
3. To Learn to think like a top-notch financier
4. To analyze the investment attractiveness of any business very qualitatively
5. To take a big step in your career
Then this course is just for you
This course was created by top-notch financiers, for people who want to become one.
The system of the proposed financial indicators has proven its effectiveness, from a practical point of view, in the successful creation and development of businesses of various sizes and fields of activity, for over two decades. And also, in a comprehensive assessment of the investment attractiveness of existing businesses
There is nothing superfluous in the material offered for study, only what really works
You will learn how to work with indicators that determine the strategy of business development:
• Return on equity
• Return on assets
• Economic value added or, as it is also called, the Economic profit of the business
As well as other indicators that determine the effectiveness of operational management:
• Indicators of turnover
• Monetary cycle
• Breakeven point
• Operating leverage and so on
You will learn how to effectively manage profits and money, as well as look at the business from the perspective of a potential investor.
You will learn the difference between the cost of debt and equity capital and learn how to make the most effective decisions regarding business financing in relation to this cost.
You will see how a decision related to, for example, the grace period for a potential customer can affect the profit margin, capital availability and Economic Value Added. That is, learn to make decisions in an integrated manner, taking into account many factors.
Who this course is for:
- 1. For people who want to learn how to effectively manage a business off of Financial indicators, and not just by calculating a huge number of them
- 2. For people who want to analyze the investment attractiveness of any business from a practical point of view
- 3. For people who want to become top-notch financiers
- 4. For people who want to learn to think systematically in relation to numbers
We are a team of highly qualified professional practitioners who know a lot about finance, how important it is and how you can achieve real success with it, both in corporate governance and in turning any idea into a business product. We are also concerned about the growing income inequality around the world and the rising cost of quality education in business schools.
We created this company in order to provide an opportunity to receive high-quality business education in the field of finance at the highest level, for people with completely different incomes and living standards.
We are those who wish to make this product a product of the highest quality for mass consumption.
Our mission is to allow all willing people all over the world to reveal their potential in business, regardless of status and income level.
We also strive to make learning fun and straight to the point. We want to cover complex topics in a very simple language.
Financial Education Studio is professional financial education through animation