Financial Analysis Using Ratios Method
- The purpose of the course is to make students able to receive financial decisions within their administration business.
Financial analysis is the process of evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their performance and suitability.
It is performed by professionals who prepare reports using ratios that make use of information taken from financial statements and other reports. These reports are usually presented to top management as one of their bases in making business decisions.
Who this course is for:
- Begginers with topics of financial analysis and financial business decisions. Also amatures in accounting i sector of financial accounting.
- 04:23An Introduction of course
- 13:12Financial Ratios
- 14:19Accounting Data
- 05:24Financial Profile of an Enterprise
- 05:35Analysis of Ratios
- 03:26Bonus - Financial Analysis Model
I was born in Thessaloniki, where I finished 1st Vocational High School of Kalamaria with the specialty of Food Technologist.
Then I complete my studies in the Rural Development Department and Rural Business Administration, Faculty of Agronomy Technologist in Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki.
During my undergraduate studies, I received an Erasmus grant at Universitatea de Stiinte Agricole si Medicina Veterinara a Banatului of Timisoara in Romania, where I was taught courses on management of agrotourism enterprises.
I am also the writer of (3) books: i) Financial Analysis of an Agricultural Enterprise
ii) Greek Philosophical Essay
iii) The Administrative-Economic Environment of
I am also a holder of the Merchant Navy Officer (Purser) Diploma.