Financial Independence via Innovation
- 44 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how innovation is the only solid way to financial independence.
- How to use their creativity to reach true financial freedom.
- How to apply the five pillars of creative thinking to come up with new ideas and take from invention to innovation
- Yes, lessons 1 thruough 5 of Creativity and Innovations course
- Student must understand all five priciples of creative thinking before taking this course
- Must take my lessons 1 thru 7 to understand the process of innovation
Financial Freedom does not depend on a genius-level I.Q., and it does not require extensive, high-level education. As long as you can follow the creative thinking principles I teach, you should be able to think creatively and be innovative. I desire to spread the ability to think creatively as widely as possible, and this lesson is one means for me to do that. Learn to think creatively and take your life to a new level financially. The gold is in your environment, don't look far.
- People who struggle in solving business, professional, work-related or personal issues.
In this lecture, you learn how to utilize your creative thinking to achieve true and lasting financial freedom.
In this lesson, you will learn how to invent a smartphone app. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN invent something, does not mean it is not obvious, or that it is unique, novel, or patentable (or does not mean someone else already invented it).
In this lesson 6, you will learn how to apply the 5 pillars of creative thinking to come up with new ideas.