LEAN FINANCE FOR STARTUPS - EVERYTHING AN ENTREPRENEUR NEEDS
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- learn how to build a financial model, value a company, and raise the right type of capital
- understand how to find revenue and expense assumptions
- understand how to determine the best source of capital for your company
- understand how to find and pitch investors
- Basic understanding of excel or a willingness to learn
Building a company? Learn how SMART entrepreneurs raise the RIGHT type of capital FAST.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Lili Balfour has advised over 100 companies, who have gone on to raise over $200 million from investors around the world. She is the author of Master the Finance Game, a Wall Street Journal Guest Mentor, a contributor at Fox Business News, a blogger for The Huffington Post, a guest contributor for HuffPost Live and a guest lecturer at UC Berkeley.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn everything you need to know to grow revenue, to increase profitability, and to secure capital for $199. This course includes a downloadable cap table with step-by-step instructions, as well as a list of active investors who have recently raised funds.
“I've previously spent more than a thousand bucks on business financial consultations which didn't even explain 10% of what this course covers in less than two hours. You get to know real life metrics and milestones that your company must achieve to survive and prosper.” Oleg
“A must for start ups. This is the first course I finished on Udemy! This course covers a lot and Lili was able to condense it to the essential, important things everyone going into a start up should know. A very big bonus is the downloadable excel spreadsheet that contains pretty much everything you need to understand financially when starting a business. Highly recommend.” Mic
“Es un buen curso, Lili sabe mucho sobre el tema, pero quisiera haber tenido mas énfasis en el modelo financiero.” Mateo
- Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs