Finance for Non-Finance: Learn Quick and Easy
What you'll learn
- Identify problems in your company
- Improve performance of your business
- Understand the economic substance of projects you are engaged in
- Make well-informed economic decisions
- Able to weigh benefits against costs.
- Understand the numbers in the financial statements of any company
- Have more complete picture of your company and its competitors
- Passion for learning
- No prior knowledge about finance is required
- No materials required
Do you want to master finance concepts without spending a lot of your time on books, web search and long-hour boring courses?
Are you a non-financial manager who wants a raise, better job or to open a new business?
Or maybe you are a small business owner who wants to measure and improve your business performance?
You have come to the right place!
- It will take only 4-5 hours to complete the course
- 30 lectures and 2.5 hours of high quality animated video content
- Practical exercises with explanations and quizzes
- Discover and analyze financials of Apple, Facebook and Ford
- Full and responsive support
- Handouts of all course materials that make it easy to study and remember
- 30-day money back guarantee
Jump in to this course now and I guarantee that your learning will be informative, dynamic and fun.
FREE preview of lectures 1, 2, 3, 6, 21 and 23.
Invest your time in financial education. It will be fun, interesting and very useful.
This course is easy to understand and it's designed in explainer video format to convey financial fundamentals in a way that makes everything clear and understandable. You will receive detailed explanations, practical cases and quizzes.
Within 4-5 hours you’ll obtain all the essentials of basic finance and budgeting. It will boost your business and financial literacy, resulting in well-informed economic decisions.
The course starts by introducing accounting basics and then teaches you to understand financial statements.
Then you will learn about financial reports including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow. These are the things you must know to succeed in a new business or make your current business more profitable.
We will even have fun analyzing the financial statements of corporate giants like Apple, Facebook, and Ford.
Along the way, you will learn how to make your own financial statements, create a great budget, and how to run your business. We'll even get a bit advanced and explore Zero-Based-Budgeting and Cost Management.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Non-Financial Executives
- Everyone else who interested in finance and want to combine non-finance background with finance knowledge to make profitable decisions
- This course is NOT intended for people with financial background
Hi! I'm Anthony.
I have 10+ years of experience in finance:
# Lead Financial Department in large multi media company (1900 employees)
# Investing in companies through NY Stock Exchange and NASDAQ
# Teaching top executives with finance basics
# Audited big international companies in Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Airline, Mining, Coke-Chemical, Banking, Retail industries
I'm sharing all my financial knowledge and experience with non-financial professionals both offline and online.
I know how to make even the most difficult concepts easy to understand and master.
Financial literacy is more than a nice-to-have skill. It is a necessity in today’s world, and I am here to help people to master finance.