Finance for Freedom: Master Your Finances in 30 days
What you'll learn
- Become money-conscious
- Analyze your financial statements
- Intuitively understand how each decision you make affects your financial statements
- Analyze spending and slash debt
- Implement a tool to model and monitor a flexible monthly budget
- Master your finances in 30 days
- Discover the secrets of money that conventional personal finance either glosses over or does not understand
- Construct a custom-tailored asset allocation model
- Assess and acquire the prominent asset classes: cash, precious metals, real estate, stocks, bonds, and bitcoins
- Execute the "Beta Investment Strategy"
- Integrate alternative investments to create antifragility
- Build and scale diverse income streams
- Leverage macroeconomic trends to achieve financial escape velocity
- No previous knowledge or experience required - this course will walk you through the fundamentals and present advanced strategies to thrive in today's economy!
By the end of this course, you will have defined action plan to master your finances... Build a robust asset portfolio... And place yourself on the road the financial freedom. Read on to find out how...
This is the only personal finance program that is rooted in a thorough understanding of money and monetary history. Money is half of every transaction thus half of the entire economy... Therefore you can only master your finances if you have a fundamental understanding of money.
If you doubt this, simply ask yourself a question: what is money?
Is it a green piece of paper with numbers and symbols on it? Is it a plastic card with a bank logo and an account number? Or is it something else entirely?
As it turns out, money is far from a static functionary. And it has a very interesting story to tell.
Those who understand this story take a unique approach to their finances. Those who do not understand money tend to follow the herd.
If you want to be financially independent then you absolutely must understand money – what it is... where it has been... and where it is going.
Finance for Freedom: Master Your Finances in 30 Days will take a deep dive into the world of money. And it will present actionable strategies that you can implement immediately to grow your wealth.
In fact, the strategies presented in Finance for Freedom are the very strategies the author used to master his finances... Build a sustainable asset portfolio... And ultimately walk away from his corporate banking career to become an entrepreneur.
Whether you are a young professional just getting started or a seasoned veteran approaching retirement, these same strategies will work for you.
Are you ready to turbo-charge your retirement portfolio?
Do you yearn to exit the rat-race?
Is financial freedom calling to your spirit?
This course will convey everything you need to know to achieve a level of financial security that can never be taken away from you. It will show you how to structure your finances and scale your income so that you never need to worry about market crashes, lay-offs, globalization, outsourcing, artificial intelligence, or uncertain political environments. And this course will show you how to reach financial escape velocity so that you can live the life of your dreams!
Here is what the course delivers:
Money: How to get it and how to keep it
How to analyze your financial statements
How to analyze spending, slash debt, and implement a tool to model and monitor a flexible monthly budget
How to ultimately master your finances in 30 days time
How to analyze macroeconomic trends and leverage this understanding into simple investment strategies
How to build wealth utilizing an asset allocation model
How to invest in precious metals, real estate, stocks, bonds, and Bitcoin
How to implement the Beta Investment Strategy
How to leverage alternative investments to become robust
How to build and scale diverse income streams in order to achieve financial escape velocity
All-in, the course contains 10 sections and 28 individual lessons - roughly two hours worth of video content
Sound too good to be true?
This is not your standard “personal finance for dummies” advice, nor is it abstract theory. This course delivers both the core principles and the actionable strategies used by the instructor to build a sustainable financial portfolio and escape the rat-race within five years time.
Here's what others are saying about the course:
"Wow, this course has really opened my eyes to personal finance and how to really make it work for you. There are a lot of Financial Freedom books and courses out there but most of them use the Commodity Financial Structure as there basis, so they are out of date and ineffective. This course teaches Financial Freedom from a Fiat Financial Structure (the current model) and that is why I love this course because I tried in the past utilizing lessons from other financial freedom courses/books and they were all not effective. A matter of fact they never made me change the way I spend or invest my money. This course has already made me do that and I actually feel good about it." -Errol F.
"I would like to thank Joe for his very good job putting together very relevant information to manage your personal finance situation. This course helped me to look at money and wealth from a different perspective and opened my mind to very interesting alternatives to design and manage my financial situation. You need to do your own homework if you want to get the most out of this course, but I consider the course was a good investment for me. Thanks again Joe." -Ruben A.
"This course does a really nice job of explaining the ins and outs of money and the economy in a simple way that never got overwhelming – a tricky thing to accomplish when talking about finances! You'll leave the course feeling like you have a much better understanding of your money, where it goes, and what to do with it. And best of all, Joe gives great actionable tips that will get you on your way to achieving financial freedom–the dream!" -Grant W.
Now to be clear, there is no magic formula for eliminating debt, building wealth, and reaching financial escape velocity. As such, this course is NOT for people who are looking for get-rich-quick-schemes.
But for self-disciplined people who are willing to think outside of the box and focus long-term, this course offers a comprehensive approach to money, finance, and economics that will enable you to cut debt, strategically build an asset portfolio, and even develop scalable income streams.
Do not take a backseat when it comes to your own finances. Learn everything you need to know to master your finances in 30 days by enrolling in Finance for Freedom today!
Who this course is for:
- Are you new to personal finance? This course will start with the fundamentals and work up to advanced topics.
- Are you looking for an out-of-the-box perspective on money and finance? This course will deliver what conventional finance misses to give you a competitive advantage in the real world.
- Are you well-versed in personal finance but looking for advanced strategies? This course will show you how to leverage prominent macroeconomic trends to scale your income and build wealth.
- Are you a young professional just getting started in your career? This course will show you exactly how to master your finances and start planning for retirement.
- Are you stuck in an unfulfilling career? This course will show you exactly how the author managed to build a sustainable asset portfolio from scratch and quit his job in five years.
- Are you a veteran approaching retirement? This course will show you how to secure your finances, structure your assets in a conservative way, and set yourself up for a worry-free retirement.
- Are you worried about how artificial intelligence and automation will impact your job? This course will give you the tools you need to thrive in the economy of tomorrow. More importantly, this series will impart the mindset you need to overcome all obstacles you face.
Joe Withrow is just an average, hardworking American who did everything by the ‘American Dream’ handbook.
He took advanced classes in a public high school and graduated with good grades. He then went on to earn a finance degree from a public university.
Upon graduation, Joe moved to a major banking hub and played the corporate game... Climbing the ladder at two different mega-banks.
He worked in loss mitigation in aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis... He worked as a credit risk analyst in commercial lending... And he went on to manage a multi-million portfolio of special assets.
Throughout the process, Joe bought a starter home... Met his wife... And settled down to live the American Dream – just as he had been educated to do.
He contributed the match rate to his 401(k). And he maxed out his contributions to a traditional IRA – just as he had been educated to do.
Joe was doing everything the “right” way and a storybook life appeared to be unfolding before him.
But then something strange happened.
Joe started to see that the corporate rat-race had no light at the end of the tunnel and no rewards worth reaping.
He began to realize that the American Dream was not what it used to be. The rules had changed...
Then Joe spent two years studying Austrian economics non-stop. He began to understand how the monetary system worked... And he saw how it worked against those who played by the old rules.
That's when Joe decided to seek financial freedom.
Over a period of time, Joe was able to eliminate debt and redirect his income to a carefully constructed asset allocation model. This enabled him to walk away from corporate banking to become an entrepreneur.
And that led to the genesis of the Finance for Freedom series.
Joe is an...
-Reformed Corporate Banker
-Acolyte of Austrian Economics