Finance and Accounting for Beginners to Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the language of business quickly
- Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents that want to be taken seriously by their colleagues and bosses
- Anybody who is planning a start-up business
- No previous knowledge is required, other than basic business knowledge
This course was updated in May 2020 and will cover the three main areas of finance & accounting :
1) The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement and what to look out for in business meetings
2) The Balance Sheet and why this important statement is not complicated, even though the US and UK have a different style of presenting it
3) Options for raising extra cash
4) Best practice when preparing statements
5) Company Budgeting
Also, there is an extra section based on other areas outside the three main areas
Take this course and surprise your colleagues with your financial knowledge.
Senior management value colleagues that understand what makes their company tick, these are the people that get fast tracked up the promotion ladder.
Who this course is for:
- This course assumes that you either work in a business, or have entrepreneurial ambitions to control your own business
- People wanting a career in a Finance department
- Non-accounting executive who needs to understand more about the Company’s finances
Before becoming a Coaching Finance specialist Chris Moore's career included 20 years in Financial Director roles, including working for USA companies. The last seven years were spent as the Managing Director of one of Boeing Aircraft's UK subsidiaries, and in this time he oversaw the setting up of a multi-million dollar eLearning and training division.
Chris is a:– Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants– Fellow of the Institute of Directors– Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute– Global Management Accountant