Learn and Master the Basics of Finance
- No prior experience or knowledge of finance is required
This course in Finance is meant for beginners and intermediate level students of finance who would like to get a good grip of the concepts of the subject and be able to comprehend the financial world.
Most of us read the news without really paying attention to the financial news. This is due to the fact that most of us don't comprehend the basics of the subject. By taking this course, one will be able to build a solid foundation and understand the complex topics by breaking it down to simple concepts.
In order to take this course, one does not need any prior knowledge. However, I would like one to keep an open and receptive mind.
In over 3 hours worth of course material , you will learn every thing from the basics of banking to complex derivative products. The course is structured in such a way that it will gradually build on complex topics yet keeping things simple.
This course is also a great help for students planning to start a university course in finance (such as an MBA) and lack any prior knowledge. This course will ensure that such students will grasp the concepts quickly and not waste time figuring out the basics.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students and professionals who have a basic or no knowledge of finance and would like to understand the subject well.
- This course is for students who are planning to start their masters in business administration (MBA) and would like to get a solid foundation before starting.
- This Course is for people who find it difficult to understand the "Financial times" or similar newspapers and magazines.
- This course is "NOT" for seasoned finance professionals or people who have an advanced knowledge of finance.
- 04:15Introduction to the Course
I am a finance professional with over 8 years of industry experience in the fields of risk management, financial modeling and credit ratings.
I have studied my masters in finance, have completed my bachelors in Computer Engineering and also a CFA Charter Holder.
Through my rich industry experience, I wish to impart the knowledge that I have gained over the years.