- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will feel confident using Final Cut Pro X to edit your own videos.
- Learn the entire video editing workflow from import to export.
- Navigate Final Cut Pro X's interface with ease.
- Import your media (video, audio, etc.) into your project.
- Use basic editing tools to professionally edit your videos.
- Improve your audio with leveling, effects and transitions.
- Design modern titles, intros, and lower thirds.
- Make your videos look better with color correction and grading.
- Add video effects and adjustments.
- Edit 360 (VR, virtual reality) video in Final Cut Pro X.
- Export high quality video with whatever settings you need.
- Edit videos the way you imagine them!
- You should have Final Cut Pro X installed on your computer. Any version is fine, as most of the lessons will be applicable no matter what version you are using.
- NO experience with Final Cut Pro X or video editing is necessary.
Start editing your own videos with Final Cut Pro X!
If you are looking for a course that teaches you the entire video editing process in Final Cut Pro, then this is the course for you!
Whether you're an aspiring filmmaker or YouTuber, a small business or marketer, or just someone who wants to make videos for their family and friends, Final Cut Pro X is a great application to use. And this course is perfect for absolute beginners or anyone who knows a little about FCPX, but wants an A-Z guide!
Edit videos the way you imagine them!
While taking this course, you will work on real-world projects. So by the end of the course, you will feel confident editing your own videos.
What will you learn?
- Navigate the Final Cut Pro interface with ease
- Start a new project and import your media
- Edit your video with all kinds of tools and techniques
- Add transitions and effects to improve your video's flow
- Make your audio sound better and get rid of background noise
- Add title cards like lower thirds and intros
- Adjust the colors with grading and color correction
- Stylize your video with effects, blending modes, speed adjustments
- Edit green screen footage with chroma keying
- 360 video editing in Final Cut Pro
- Working with images in your projects
- Editing your video for online, Apple devices, and Blu-rays
- and so much more!
Why learn from us?
This course is a collaboration between Video School Online's Phil Ebiner & Greg Hung. We've come together to share our expertise in video editing with you. As professional video creators and video editors, we want to make sure you not only understand how to use Final Cut Pro X to edit your own videos, but we also want to make sure you understand how to use this application like a professional would.
We provide premium support! If you are ever stuck, just post a question to the course or send us a message, and we'll help you out!
Our Happiness Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not learning, or you're just not happy with the course, we have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee!
Start editing videos with Final Cut Pro X!
Enroll today, and we'll see you inside the course!
Phil & Greg
- Video creators, video editors, YouTubers, Mac users, vloggers, content creators, marketers, online course creators.
- Anyone who wants to learn Final Cut Pro X from scratch.
Welcome to the Final Cut Pro X course! In this lesson, you'll learn what this course is all about, and how to best take it!