Final Cut Pro X 101
- Access to Final Cut Pro X is helpful but not necessary.
Taking you from nothing to your first export in no time, this course is going to let you edit your videos better and more quickly with Final Cut Pro X.
Final Cut Pro X is one of the best video editing software options currently available, but using it for the first time can be daunting. That's why we made Final Cut Pro X 101. Whether you're coming from iMovie or haven't edited videos before, this free course will help you get started with FCPX.
Without going over your head, we'll take you through editing a video from start to finish.
In the five videos you'll get an overview of the software, learn how to import footage, create a project & timeline, quickly edit a first draft, create titles and lower thirds, color correct and grade the footage, and properly export the video.
- This course is meant for people who are new to editing or feel they still have skills to learn. No prior experience with Final Cut Pro X is needed. If you have a professional level of understanding with Final Cut Pro X, this course is not intended for you.
- 1. Overview & Tour of the FCPX Interface
- 2. Creating a Project & Timeline
- 3. Quickly Editing a First Draft
- 4. Creating Titles, Text, and Other Graphics
- 5. Color Correction Tools & Exporting Your Video
Caleb Wojcik has been making videos off and on for nearly a decade. In that time he has filmed the NHL, MLB, NCAA basketball & football, weddings, commercials, book trailers, and plenty of training videos for the web. He teaches web video production at DIYVideoGuy.com and runs a video production studio in San Diego, CA called Caleb Wojcik Films.