Filmora 12 Video Editing (Including Filmora 9, X, 11)
What you'll learn
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end using easy, professional techniques.
- Create custom static and animated titles for your videos.
- Export and save your videos in full HD for Youtube, Instagram and other venues.
- Edit Green Screen Videos and add backgrounds and foregrounds that look great.
- Apply visual effects like earthquake effects, titles, adding film grain, adding LUTS and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Change the entire mood of your film with color grading.
- Picture-in-Picture effects and talking head videos.
- Add motion to your titles, buttons and images.
- Optimize Filmora 9 10 X for slower machines.
- Add Pro-level clip transitions.
- Make really cool movie intros.
- Blur moving faces or license plates.
- Create Custom Animations.
- No previous experience necessary
- You will need Filmora 9, Filmora 10, FilmoraX and Filmora 11 (Free version is OK). Filmora 8 is completely different.
Create Your First Professionally edited video in the first 30 Minutes!
Release your own professional grade videos quickly and easily in Filmora 12 and Filmora 9, X, 11.
Are your looking looking for video editing software that will take your videos to the next level? That will allow you to tell your story exactly the way you want to? Do you want to create stunning YouTube, Facebook or Instagram videos that will capture your audience's attention? This full course is the fastest way to start creating exactly what you want without a month-long learning curve.
Practice while you learn!
I provided tons of video, image and audio clips that are free to download so that you can follow along and actually learn by doing. It's the only way really:)
By the end of this course you will be able to...
Create new projects and import your clips.
Cut and edit your clips.
Add video and audio transitions in Filmora9, FilmoraX, Filmora 11 and Filmora 12.
Find great video, images, music and sound effects to spice up your movies.
Edit green screen videos.
Add effects to your videos.
Create animated Titles and Effects.
Adjust your audio levels and effects.
Export your videos with optimized settings.
Create captivating videos that people actually want to see!
Go ahead and click on the enroll button. You've got nothing to lose!
Who this course is for:
- You are a video creator or want to be and you need to get up to speed quickly & easily.
- You are either a complete beginner to video making or new to Filmora 9.
- You are upgrading from a basic editor, like Window Movie Maker or iMovie.
- You upgraded from Filmora 8 and found out that Filmora 9 is completely different. (Better too:)
I love learning new things as much as I love really good food. I can spend hours going down every rabbit hole when researching anything I find interesting. In fact, it’s almost a fault since I frequently lose track of what I was initially searching for:) While researching the best possible ways to learn quickly and efficiently, I ran across the late Physicist, Dr. Richard Feynman, also known as the “Great Explainer”. The premise for Thesis stated that unless you could explain complex topics so well that you could teach them to a 5th grader, then you didn’t really understand the topic yourself. That’s when I gained a passion for teaching. My promise to you is that If you don’t understand something I’ve “explained”, I will redo it until it is perfectly clear.
In the late 1990’s, I started an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Service. There were no instruction manuals, no books and Google didn’t even exist yet. In fact, I couldn’t even buy business insurance because insurance companies had no idea what an ISP was! I had to figure everything out for myself. And, I did. After I sold that business 10 years later, I decided to take my family sailing full-time around the world. Guess how I learned to sail and cross oceans? Yep, I taught myself and had a wonderful time. I love to learn. I also love to teach! I hope you will have as much fun with my courses as I had learning about each subject.