Music Production in Logic Pro X : Film Music Composition
What you'll learn
- Learn how to compose their own Film Music and how to write music to a brief
- Critically Analyze Film Music to help you improve at your own music composition and music production
- Understand how to use high quality samples when creating music in Logic Pro X
- Understand the roles of Film Music in the Film Industry to help you learn more about the industry
- Learn how to Compose and Produce your tracks like the Pros!
- Improve at Music Composition and Music Production in General
- Get a better understanding of composing music in Logic Pro X
- Students should have a Mac or MacBook with a working copy of Logic Pro X
- Basic Music Knowledge
- Students should be interested in writing their own music to the moving image
- Basic Music Composition Skills is desirable, but not necessary
Start Composing and Producing Film + TV Music in Logic Pro X
BROUGHT TO YOU BY FILM COMPOSER JONATHAN ARMANDARY AND MUSIC PRODUCTION UDEMY INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE.
If you are looking for a course that will show you Music Composition and Music Production for Film and TV music in Logic Pro X then this is the course for you!
In this course, we will show you how you can create your own Film + TV music
We’ll be teaching the course the essential techniques and tips used by music composers and music producers today for writing and producing music to the moving image.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Jonathan Armandary is a professional film composer and music educator with years of experience in the industry
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 275,000 students
Explanations are detailed and very easy to understand. Instructors pace and tonality is also on point. Outstanding! -
Very useful lectures which provide me a lot of information and improve my skills dramatically. His teaching method also helps me easily to understand. Thank you so much Tomas. - Huy N.
I have studied music over the years since public and high school. I have been learning from all sources for more than 20 years and from what I can see the instructor is extremely knowledgeable. He is clearly very passionate about teaching and it shows in his approach, he is very well spoken and highly intelligent. - Stevie M.
Our Promise to You
We are full-time Music Producers and Educators. If you have any questions about the content or Music Production in general, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is this Film + TV Composing and Producing course all about?
In this Music Composition and Music Production Film and TV course in Logic pro X course, you’ll learn all the tools and processes to make great sounding Film + TV music.
This course will cover everything you need to know about composing and producing film + TV music
Analyzing a Film Score
Writing from a Brief
Composing a Film Score
Using Logic Pro X Samples
Using East West Samples
Using Kontakt Libraries
The Roles of Film Music
And much more!
Learn from someone who is deploying these techniques with real-life client material.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Jonathan and Tomas
Who this course is for:
- You are a music composer, producer, or anyone wanting to create film music with Logic Pro X
- You might know how to create music in Logic Pro X. But you want to compose and produce film + TV music in Logic Pro X.
- You might be completely new to composing music (You've had no formal training in music composition)
- You've tried creating film music in Logic Pro X, but need to feel more confident creating professional pieces of Film music
- You're a band member who wants to improve at music composition
- You've tried music composition and music production for film but need to learn more
- You've been writing songs for a while and want to improve your knowledge at film music
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 290,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
I am an educator, composer, and performer specialising in composition and arranging for the moving image, and popular music performance.
As well as featuring on films that have had red carpet premiers in both London and LA, my music has won multiple international film festival awards.
Having originally studied Jazz Saxophone on LCoM’s first Jazz BTEC ND, I moved to music production to pursue a career in music for the moving image – initially completing the specialist Foundation Degree in Music Production for Film & Television, before finishing the BA(Hons) in Music Production, and topping it off with a PGCert in Composition.
I studied under the likes of Brian Morell (Elton John, Kate Bush) and BAFTA nominated Neil Myers, and have since worked on a multitude of projects but have a particular focus on film (both short and feature).
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.