I'm not here to blow smoke. I'm nothing special. In fact, although I'm an "award-winning composer" (do Webby's even count?) with hundreds of credits across virtually every media known to man – films, television, video games, podcasts, audio dramas, advertisements, trailers, corporate videos, animation, musicals, YouTube series, graphic novels, & a motion comic...my music has even been performed in concert halls and played on repeat for a decade inside the National Museums Liverpool! – you've never heard of me. Why? Because I'm an Everyday Composer. I'm not famous, but I support my family doing what I love every day and inspire millions of listeners...even if they never know my name.
Chances are, you've heard my music on...
• Horror music on the #1 Fiction podcast Dark Dice, starring Jeff Goldblum
• Playful 16-bit music on Monster Sanctuary
• Emotional music on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars
• Epic orchestral music on ad campaigns for FOX, NBC, & CBS networks
• Video game music on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, & mobile
With that out of the way...
If you're here to learn how to support your family writing music for film, TV, & video games, look no further.