Figure out who you are, when you don't know who that is
What you'll learn
- Define the kind of person you want to be by creating a core value framework that encompasses the sort of character and virtues you wish to embody.
- Learn how to be child-like to open up possibilities
- Practice gratitude to help you unlock the greatness within
- Learn how to access and lean into your support structures to shed light on parts of yourself that you are unaware of
- Begin to engage in spiritual activities to help you find meaning
- Come as you are. You will discover more of who you are, as you work through the course.
Follow your passion and you’ll find your purpose. Sounds easy right? But what if you don’t know either? It can often make you feel hopeless and despondent.
And so, the Figure Out Who You Are, When You Don’t Know Who That is course helps those who are struggling with understanding who they are and what their passions might be, figure those out so as to live in truth and embrace possibilities!
This course will provide you with five strategies that will boost your courage and confidence by helping you understand who you are, recognise the greatness within you, but more importantly how you can harness that greatness to create a life that is fulfilling and impactful.
The course will provide you with five strategies that will:
Teach you how to begin to get reacquainted with yourself which in turn will help you figure out what you want.
Provide you with a simple, yet powerful and easy to use accompanying workbook for you to engage with as part of the programme so as to optimise your learning experience.
Boost your courage and confidence by helping you recognise the greatness within you, but more importantly how you can harness that greatness to create a life that is fulfilling and impactful.
The five strategies discussed are tools that certified integral coach, Akunna Ethel Onwu, has tweaked and perfected over the years through her work as a certified integral coach and mentor which many of her clients have used to help them discover who they are.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are struggling with understanding who they are and are curious about what their passions might be
From Advocate to compliance manager to certified integral coach to entrepreneur, Akunna Ethel Onwu is a multi-passionate cultural hybrid and an avid student of life with a bursting bank of global experiences and a wealth of knowledge eager to make an impact whenever presented with the opportunity.
She is also an experienced executive coach, leadership consultant, and learning & development professional. To this end, she is a social impact catalyst and change maker who inspires transformation through coaching, public speaking, writing and program/content development.
At her core is her drive to build; to build people and businesses by equipping them with the tools to identify and dismantle limiting patterns of behaviour and thought; with a view to developing new competencies to achieve what matters deeply to them. She is also the Founder of Grane Lux, a resource hub providing tools to empower you to create a life that is more fulfilling and impactful.