Makeup: Becoming a Professional Hollywood Makeup Artist
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain knowledge on various terms and protocol for a Makeup Artist in the Entertainment Industry
- Gain exposure to Supporting Resources that help Connect Makeup Artists to the Entertainment Industry
- Understand the Business of being Makeup Artist
- Understand how to enter and sustain a Career as a Makeup Artist
- Understand how Makeup Artists work in Conjunction with other Entertainment Professionals
- Get your Creative Juices Flowing!
- There are no Prerequisites to take this Course
This class is essential for anyone that aspires to be a makeup artist professionally or otherwise. It is vital to understanding business, protocol, how to network, and how to create and seize opportunities. Upon completing this course, you will understand how best to take your job as a makeup artist and transform it into a money earning career.
Patty Bunch Makeup-Artist
As a two-time Emmy nominated make-up artist, Patty is in constant demand by producers, directors and network executives. She has been a contributing make-up expert for such magazines as Allure, In-Style, TIME, Teen Vogue, and W. Her personal clients include Hollywood stars’ Billy Crystal, Patricia Heaton, Geena Davis, Megan Mulally, and Reba McIntire. Patty has worked on over 50 television shows with Desperate Housewives, Who’s the Boss, Mike and Molly, Designing Women, Greek, $#*! My Dad Says, and, Will and Grace among her credits.
Also, Patty is a licensed esthetician and founder of APB (Agency Patty Bunch), a highly regarded networking agency for professional make-up artists. She has served as a Master Educator for MAC, Genie Beauty Products, and other top tier cosmetic companies. Patty has worked on many blockbuster films and extensively with film celebrities such as Halle Berry and Jennifer Anniston.
- Aspiring Makeup Artists
- Hollywood Enthusiast
- Hair and Wardrobe Professionals that Interact with Makeup Artists
- Individuals Looking for a Career Path in the Entertainment Industry