Feng Shui The Easiest Way
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will know how to Feng Shui your home quickly and on a budget
- You will learn how to arrange your home so that it is balanced and harmonious
- You will learn Feng Shui prosperity secrets so that you can make more money and attract more customers
- Find out what to place in your home so that you can avoid quarrels and create fulfilling relationships
- Know what to do to stop your home from draining money
- Internet connection
- Access to email
Feng Shui Basics: Feng Shui Tips for Home & Office is a detailed, yet easy to follow program, in which I teach you how to Feng Shui your entire home and create balance as I reveal all the inside secrets to improve the health, bring more money into your home, create harmonious relationships, and increase happiness of all who live within your walls.
In this video Feng Shui basics course, I will show you how I arrange each of these rooms: the entrance way and front door, the living room, family room and master bedroom, a child’s bedroom, a teenager’s room and a guest bedroom, plus the kitchen, bathroom and home office.
In this Feng Shui basics program, you will discover how to avoid the common mistakes most people make with furniture arrangement and basic Feng Shui principles.
Course Content of Feng Shui Basics: Feng Shui Tips for Home & Office:
</p>Section 1 Feng shui Overview
01. Welcome from Glenda
02. Your Entry Way & Front Door: Where Prosperity Flows Into Your Home
03. Feng Shui Basics: Preventing Prosperity Leaks
04. How to Use The 5 Elements of Nature in Feng Shui
Section 2: Begin Walking Through Homes With Glenda
05. Curb Appeal, Your Driveway, & Your Living Room Part 1
06. Curb Appeal, Your Driveway, & Your Living Room Part 2
Section 3: Feng Shui Your Bedroom: One of the 2 Most Important Places in Your Home
07. Your Master Bedroom: Are You Set up for Romance?
08. Guest Rooms & Child's Room: Setting Your Child up for Success
Section 4: Where Money Draining From Your Home: Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Room
09. Why You Don't Want to Ignore Your Bathroom When it Comes to Feng shui
10. The Heart of Your Home: How to Double Your Prosperity
11. Final Words From Glenda
- Business owners who want to bring in more clients
- Parents who want to have stronger relationships with their children
- Anyone who is struggling to find love or lasting relationships
- Students who want to have better concentration
- Home decorators
Part 1 of the Feng Shui Overview discusses the entry way which is the mouth of your house where money and new opportunities enter.
You will learn:
- The 3 parts that make up the entry way of your home
- What should be in place there so that prosperity will enter
- What color is best for your front door based on the compass direction it faces
- How to avoid common mistakes that drain money from your home
- Learn the colors, directions, and shapes that these elements represent.
- I tell you how and where to place items to enhance these elements.
- Learn the specific abundance areas in your home.
- Find out which activations promote supportive relationships, abundance, and new opportunities.
- Find out the corrections that diminish dense energies such as illness, theft, loss, or disaster.
Set up your kitchen & dining room to:
- Bring in wealth
- Maintain good family relationships
- Maintain family health