Femme Essence: Own Your Femininity Through Dance
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Perform femme and execute the course's femme dance routines
- Feel more comfortable in their skin
- Feel more confident in their dance ability
- Understand how to sync their dance moves to the music
- Have space for dancing
- Patience to learn
- Willingness to put in the work to get better
- A mirror to see yourself do the moves. Or a camera to film yourself and get feedback.
- Always do your best
Improve your body confidence while having fun by learning these easy-to-follow dance routines!
- Have you always wanted to learn how to dance but feel like you lack rhythm?
- Have you always wanted to build confidence in your body but didn't know where to start?
- Have you always wanted to feel comfortable in your own skin?
I totally get you because me and many of my other students have been there.
I know what it's like to feel awkward and unsexy and I know it's really tough that you want to break out of your own shell but feel like you have no idea where to start.
Or even worst...
You have no time.
Whether you're some one who wants to learn how to dance for fun or someone who wants to pursue a career in dance, Femme Essence is perfect in teaching you how to start owning your sensuality.
If you've taken classes or watched videos but still feel like you're not getting anywhere, I don't blame you.
Since 2007, I've had the honor of teaching dancers of all ages, shapes, and sizes the art of Femme dancing.
I've had the honor of working with companies such as Universal Studios, Antics, American Idol Jessica Sanchez, and am the founder of my Femme Dance Company, Project La'Vaude.
Based on my dancing and teaching experience, I show you fun dance routines that allow you to indulge and embrace your feminine energy.
Each section is a detailed, step-by-step routine for you to learn in the comfort of your own home. You can start embracing your Femme Essence through these routines without ever stepping foot in a dance studio.
Your goal is to learn and master any of these fun routines I've choreographed so you can easily show it off to your friends, family, or significant other.
As mentioned, no experience needed at all. Just the willingness to bet on yourself and have fun.
- Feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
- Feeling more confident about yourself and dancing.
- How awesome you'd feel when people see you.
- Finally embracing that feminine part of you that exists in all of us.
Here's how the course works in 6 easy steps.
- You enroll.
- You pick the dance routines you want to dance to. I've kept the choices small right now to avoid confusion in where to start.
- Learn and practice. Don't just learn the routine, practice it! Have you ever watched a movie and noticed small details you didn't notice before? That's the same case here. Once you've gotten the foundation from learning the routine. Rewatch and pick up some small details that you might not have seen the first time around.
- Get feedback from yours truly. The biggest resource you have to this course isn't just the routines. It's access to me. My goal is to help you get better! Just film your best video of you dancing any of the routines I give you and send it to me. I'll be giving you feedback within 7 days.
- Practice again. Use the notes I've given you to improve.
- Repeat steps 2-6.
So what now?
I've share with you everything you needed to know about the course. The decision is entirely up to you. This course will always be around. What I've learned from working with tons of dancers who are shy are that the people who take massive action are always the ones who get what they want. The question is, which one are you?
If this all sounds good and you're excited to hop on this dance journey, just click on enroll button and I'll see you in class!
- No dance experience needed.
- People who feel like they're shy to dance
- People who want to build their dance confidence.
- People who want to feel comfortable in their own skin
- For dancers of all ages
My biggest goal for you as an instructor is to make sure you improve as a dance. And the best way I can do that is by you sharing your best video to me where I can give you individual notes to improve. Don't worry, all videos will be kept private unless you're ok with me sharing them.