Female Oncofertility: Advocate Your Patients Fertile Future
- The course allows you to take notes electronically
- Please have your speakers up to hear all the audio
- Ask questions! Our advisory team is standing by to answer questions
- The short quizzes are designed to reinforce learnings
- Its best to take the course on your computer
- You will be able to download supplemental materials
Female Oncofertility: Advocating for Your Patient's Fertile Future trains oncology professionals on the complex nature of fertility risk, fertility preservation and parenthood options, as well as, experimental treatments. Using short video lectures with interviews of national experts, documentary style story-telling and supplemental materials, participants will walk away a passionate and knowledgeable oncofertility patient advocate or navigator - improving their patient's quality of life.
Who this course is for:
- Oncology nurses
- Social workers
- Oncology medical students, residents and fellows
- Caregivers of pediatric, adolescent and young adult cancer patients and survivors
Alice Crisci is a young adult breast cancer survivor, oncofertility patient advocate, clinical educator and mother to a fertility preservation miracle. She educates clinicians, patients and legislators throughout the United States on the often complicated path survivors face on their journey from cancer to parenthood. She froze 14 embryos when she was diagnosed with cancer at 31-years-old and heard her son's heartbeat on her 5-year cancerversary. She dedicates her philanthropic time to empowering others to preserve their chance at parenthood when facing cancer.