- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Stop stressing about productivity and start getting more stuff done
- The ability to focus on the important things and cut out everything else
- Tackle avoidance and procrastination
- Develop more commitment and grit
- Be a little happier
- No experience required: just a willingness to learn
- Be open to the idea of self-compassion and relaxation
Do you want to stop stressing about being productive, and start getting important stuff done?
Productivity is not about filling time: it is about focusing on the stuff that really matters. Setting goals and achieving them, rather than avoiding, procrastinating, or giving up. But how do you actually do that? What’s the step-by-step process for avoiding procrastination, improving grit, or cutting back on something you are emotionally attached to, to free up time for a more critical project?
In this course, we’ll learn that.
I’m Chris, and I’m a psychologist. In this course, I will teach you the skills that allow me to run three companies, two charities, be a father and an Ironman triathlete.
Tens of thousands of students have already joined and loved my Udemy courses, and I hope you will be the next one. You’ll love the course, and if not, it is all backed up by Udemy’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
Commitment and grit
Killing bad projects
...and more. There will be videos, quizzes, exercises, articles and hand-outs, so whichever way you learn there will be something for you.
This course will make you more productive, and maybe even a little happier, too.
If all of that sounds good, hit the buy now button to get started. I can’t wait to see you inside the course!
- Anyone who feels stressed about not doing enough
- Especially suited to those who can be too hard on themselves
- Students who feel they have too much on and want to focus