How to Feel At Home Abroad
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Settle in abroad easily and quickly
- Feel and Act like a local
- Clarity and motivation about life abroad
- Be Confident and Shine wherever you are
- Feel at Home in Any New Country
- Inspiration to be the person you want to be in a new 'Home'!
- How to adjust easily in a new place
- How to feel positive and curious at all time
- The courage and desire to feel Happy Abroad
- Keep an open mind
- Pen and paper or a journal if you like
- The willingness to learn
- Good internet connection
The world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to do just one thing. — A.N. Onymous
Imagine you left all your loved ones back home and you landed in a new country.
First you feel like you're on your honeymoon. Everything is rozy.....
After a little while, you realize this is your new home now and:
Everything and Everyone is DIFFERENT
You have to start your life over again.
You have to Re-Identify yourself
You have to Re-design your life
How will you every adjust and feel comfortable? The Answer is in this course.
Shift from EXpat to INpat
I've been there, many times, landing in a new country, feeling excited but also terrified.
Trying to adjust to the ''new'', but still missing the ''old''.
Trying to find familiar foods, familiar views, familiar clothes, familiar habits.
Trying to create a routine.
Worry no more.
This Step by Step guide to settle abroad will help you feel familiar and comfortable wherever you are, easily and quickly.
Moving abroad is a life changing experience and can be challenging, but a journey of learning, self-development and living a life you will never regret.
Find out how to have the right mindset, understand the new, get social, feel familiar, and be the person you want to be in a new country.
- Anybody who moved abroad or is planning to live abroad
How do you take charge?
How do you make the right decision?
How do you overcome fear?
Here's how you grab the courage!