Fedora Linux from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Learn the most used Linux Basic Commands.
- Useful Networking Commands & Tools.
- Understand File Permissions.
- Partitioning & Encryption.
- Automate Tasks with Crontab.
- Shell Scripting & Compress Files.
- Setting up a Basic Web Server & Ftp Server.
- Install WordPress on your Web Server.
- Desire to learn Linux.
This course will teach you how to quickly and easily master the Linux Command Line using Fedora.
The entire course is built on practical approach, so you will learn only useful knowledge with lots of practical examples in a very short amount of time. Concepts taught are applicable to all Linux distributions.
After finishing this course you will be able to easily navigate your way around a Linux system and feel confident at the command line.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to master the Linux command line.
Hi! I'm Nicolae. I love computers and technology, particularly in the areas of wireless encryption protocols, web development, network security, and anonymity.
Worked on various projects involving web design, networking, web application security, and other technology-related subjects. Skills and software utilized include:
Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, OWASP, Hydra, SQLmap, Web Application Security, Wi-Fi Security, Wireshark.
Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SQL, Bootstrap, Photoshop, SEO, Ruby on Rails, Wordpress.
MORE ABOUT ME:
I hope to contribute to a world where we value skills and relationships over careers and money, and where we're passionate about building and creating things in a self-motivated and self-directed way.