- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to install and make your way around the Fedora environment
- You will be able to perform common tasks from the command line, and get a Fedora server up and running.
- You will learn Fedora Basics, Creation Fedora‚ Architecture and File System, Installation and Commands
- Understand commands with respect to Shell Scripting, Examples of shell Scripting, Latex, Installation of various softwares-LAMP and PERL scripting.
- Beginner knowledge about Linux
- HTML and CSS (would be required when modifying website source html files)
- Basics in either Python, C or Java
Linux is quiet standard for desktops, and if you’re switching from Mac or Windows to Linux, Fedora is a good way to start. Fedora handles everything from content hosting, delivery and payment processing so instructors can focus on creating content, teaching and providing amazing student support.
This course starts right from scratch wherein we will show you how to install and make your way around the Fedora environment, you will get acquainted with the interface, perform common tasks from the command line, and get a Fedora server up and running. The course will then focus on the advanced aspects of working in fedora environment. The following are the contents of the course. We will start with Fedora Basics, Creation Fedora‚ Architecture and File System, Installation and Commands and gain deep knowledge on Fedora, Vmware as well as Look and feel of Fedora. There after we will move on to address the advanced parts in fedora such as Understanding commands with respect to Shell Scripting, Examples of shell Scripting, Latex, Installation of various softwares-LAMP and PERL scripting.
- There is no specific pre-requisite to learning this course. Students interested in Fedora can take this course.
- Over time, I have seen even a 10th-grade child to be working on Kali Linux and developing his own exploits and root-kits. However one must know how to work around systems and must be wise enough to understand the difference between a problem and a work-around problem. Knowing to operate on a virtual machine would prove fruitful, whereas having altogether 2 systems would prove wiser otherwise.
- Cyber security Professionals
- Programmers and Web developers
- Linux enthusiasts