VB .NET Masterclass with VisualStudio - A Practical Guide!
What you'll learn
- How to Design Windows Form Application from Scratch- Make a Simple Windows Form Application with design and Coding
- You will learn about the Different Tools in Visual studio IDE- Different views and how to access them in IDE..
- Various events of Windows Forms and Controls - Learn abouit different Events for the various controls with properties.
- How you can work with Simple and Advanced controls in Visual studio- All the common and some advanced controls like progressbar and Timer with example .
- How to Use Dialog boxes with examples- Font, Color and Save Dialog boxes with example Applications.
- How to use Special Options in VisualBasic .net - Option strict, Implicit and explicit Conversions of Datatypes.
- Learn Various OOPS concepts and its relation to .net language.
- Create Real World Email and other applications using windows forms and .net- Email and excel Applications.
- You will learn about Files and Error handling in Visual studio - Exception handling with Try , Catch and Finally statements
- You can build robust Database Applications from scratch- Use of Datagrid and populating them with records and database operations.
- You will get the resources such as Project files and mp3 for each section and important lectures.
- A Decent windows PC(Windows Xp - Windows 10)
- Visual studio community or Pro edition 2010-2019
- Able to understand other languages like C and C++(Optional)
Guys this Course will give you well-structured insights and practical lessons on the Visual basic dot net framework.
I will be dealing with designing feature-rich Windows Forms Applications with VB .NET and Visual Studio IDE. Also, we will see how to completely running your applications in a Windows environment.
It does not matter if you have beginner or intermediate skills in programming or VB language itself. I will guide you through simple programs the different processes of designing, coding, and running your application through byte-sized examples.
After doing this course you will be able to:
Learn and clear your doubts on the visual studio IDE.
Clear your Concepts on VB .NET and other programming essentials.
Design Simple and Advanced Controls in Windows forms.
Learn Important properties and events of simple and advanced controls with Visual Studio.
Build real-life applications in Dot Net language using VB .NET Windows Forms.
Learn some essential tricks of Windows Forms.
Build robust Database Applications from scratch.
and much more...
TIP: RESOURCES(PROJECT FILES OR MP3 ARE ALSO PROVIDED FOR EASY REFERENCE AT THE END OF THE LECTURE)
Some prerequisites for the course are listed below:
A decent PC with 4Gb RAM (At least)
Any version of Visual Studio(visual studio 2019-2020 preferred)
Some prior skills in designing and planning windows applications (optional)
The course will have ample examples and quizzes for you too! See you and just enjoy the course and be Future-ready!
Who this course is for:
- Those students and aspirers who want to build their skills in Application development
- Students who want to learn the fundamentals of .net
- Both beginner and intermediate students
- Prior knowledge is preferable in C and C++ language
Hello guys, I am passionate in teaching and learning and give Tips and Tutorials on major subjects like Computers and IT.
I have experience in video blogging and blogs for around 1 years now. I think video courses are way to go in modern times. I will share some of my technical courses on vast subjects like PowerPoint, visual studio to java .
Mainly I will deal with video and screen cast courses with step by step guide on every topic.Also to include interactive quizzes and other learning elements. So come and join me in this journey and have a great learning and experience!!