Complete Guide to Colour Grading in Final Cut Pro X
What you'll learn
- Professional colour workflow to make your videos stand out
- Get cinematic footage with great skin tones
- How to setup and use Final Cut Pro for grading
- Colour theory fundamentals and application in Hollywood
- All you need is a desire to learn more about colour grading within FCPX! Final Cut can be trialled for free from Apple
**Discount codes on my YouTube channel's recent videos 'Shot by Myles'!
Take your colour grading to the next level in Final Cut Pro!!
If you've ever felt lost when it comes to colour work, I feel your pain! I know the struggle:
online tutorials that conflict or don't tell the whole story
not knowing where to start or what makes footage look good
unnatural skin tones
applying a LUT to find that it looks bad
I've designed this course to resolve all this and more. This is all the knowledge I wish I knew when I started out with video, (too) many years ago.
In this downloadable course, you'll get:
Step-by-step workflow giving you a structured approach to get pro results
Beginning to end walkthroughs
A solid understanding of the tools and scopes featured in Final Cut Pro
Foundational knowledge of colour theory and its application in Hollywood
Where to get the best free LUTs, and more importantly, how to get the best from any LUTs
Various filming tips to help up your game
As with my last bestselling course on the GH5, I'll be aiming to keep this updated and build on it over time. Right now it contains everything you need for professional results on the latest 2019 release of Final Cut Pro.
Hope to see you in there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners through to intermediate level colourists that want to explore Final Cut's tools
After working at my craft for 8 years, I now run a video production business filming a variety of projects for a range of clients.
My work with the Panasonic G line has aired everywhere from BBC television, the local cinema screen and of course online.
Love sharing my knowledge and hearing how it has helped people!