Fathers-to-be Pregnancy Academy Conception to 12 weeks
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will learn the 10 skills to develop during the conception to 12 weeks of pregnancy
- No prerequisites
This is the first Fathers-to-be Pregnancy Academy course conception - 12 weeks.
We at Common Knowledge Trust are committed to passing on the 10 skills men developed within the Birthing Better childbirth preparation method.
From the early 1970s fathers and mothers had developed incredible birth and birth-coaching skills. Then families realised we actually had to specifically prepare our pregnant body for birth. Finally, men just admitted (we all knew this!) that they were not keeping up from conception to The Birth.
This means Birthing Better skills are basically a triad of skills that now range from conception through birth.
If you already have a child you know how conception and pregnancy changes you and your baby's mother.
If this is your first pregnancy you now know how huge this change is.
Each of the 10 skills is discussed as an overview and then to yourself, baby and baby's mother. There are assignments that take about 10-15 minutes so you deepen your use of these skills.
Pregnancy, birth preparation, The Birth and newborn period is unique from the viewpoint of father/other. This course focuses on your role, job, task and relationship during these Life transforming period.
- 'You'll have a specific and clear pathway to grow as a human being and man from conception all the way through The Birth.
- You'll keep up. You won't get left behind.
- You'll feel confident as you apply these 10 simple skills in your Life and your relationship to both your baby and baby's mother.
- These are Life skills and will carry over into all of your fatherhood.
You will be the first generation of men who will have skills for your role as a father and perhaps a partner/husband to your baby's mother.
A great way to say hello to all the fathers-to-be. We know you will just have an amazing change in your life, become a more enriched human being, man, partner and father. You'll learn from fathers who developed Birthing Better skills.
On to the next skill. And if you feel tired, just remember how your partner feels. On the other hand if you feel enriched and eager to take this Hero's Journey through pregnancy and birth then you'll appreciate all the Birthing Better fathers who developed and refined these skills.