Father IELTS -- Test Preparation
- A level of English that is equivalent to 4.5 in IELTS
- A willingness to learn
- Notepaper and pen
These IELTS video lessons are a collection of 5 videos that walk you through test day procedures and provide preparation advice from someone who knows. They include helpful tips on what to wear, how to relax, and how to increase memory retention which are useful for this exam as well as many aspects of life. Plus, they are FREE!!
Don't forget to checkout our paid lessons for all a comprehensive look at all four tests within the IELTS exam.
Join us and achieve the score you deserve!
- Those who want a band 6 or higher on the IELTS exam
- Those wanting to improve their exam day preparation
- Dress and Presentation07:26
- What to Expect on Test Day12:49
- Memorisation Strategies to Increase Your Abilities12:13
- Rest and Relaxation Techniques12:28
- General Test Preparation Tips12:44
Jason has worked in East Asia as a university instructor for over 12 years, and an IELTS examiner for 5 years. His in-depth knowledge of English language learning and his comprehensive insider knowledge of the IELTS exam makes him a valuable source of tips and techniques for any student. Join him and Father IELTS!