So you've decided to learn web development yourself and researching about which course is best for you?
You want to pick the best and easy one that can help you transform yourself step-by-step as easily as possible but you've become confused to decide which course is best on "full stack web development".
I know it by experience because when I was learning web development it wasted me a lot of time doing it all myself and after several years of selling coding services to international clients and reaching top 1% service provider, I've had figured out that freelance developers don't need to learn everything.
If you want to earn money as a web developer, you don't need to master so many web languages.
And you don't even need to confuse yourself in the beginning.
You just need to know essentials and understand how to create practical solutions, not how to memorize vocabulary.
The more you'll CREATE the more you'll LEARN and UNDERSTAND it better and of course memorize by doing.
So, what's different about my course?
A Focused Practical Approach:
This course was made without going in unnecessary details to let you focus on essential practicals as a beginner.
This is experiential learning. Each of the lesson tells you what to do, and shows you how to do it, with my explanations.
Rather than give you a (unnecessary) "vocabulary" like a lot of online courses do, this gives you a framework that orients you just enough so that you can learn by doing.
It shows you from scratch to finish about making simple plain text file to a website to a custom basic admin panel with database and therefore will be more useful and powerful for your kick start.
You'll get to experience what it's like to be a full stack web developer. Some "full stack web development" courses skip this part, which confuses you about what to do next and you are left blank after finishing the course.
After this course, you will have confidence and experience to create websites by utilizing practical experience from this course. You won't really be stuck on how things work together.
Here is What You Will Practically Do:
- You create HTML website starting from scratch as a text file
- You convert HTML website into PHP website
- You transform website with CSS
- You'll make PHP website into a responsive website using Bootstrap 4
- You will manipulate web pages and images using jQuery
- You'll easily learn SQL language and perform various operations
- You create a custom and secure Admin Panel with Database
- You'll setup Domain and Hosting for your created website
- You'll upload website live with FTP
- Included some professional techniques
- Problem-solving approach used for a beginner
- Learn WHAT and WHY during practical development
A Compatible Course for Beginners Familiar with basic HTML/CSS:
You can even skip first two days because Day 1 and Day 3 are for beginners who don't really know anything about HTML/CSS.
Step 1: Start and Finish Day 2 (take source files from Day 1)
Step 2: Start and Finish Day 4 (take source files from Day 3)